Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,317 Posts

Default Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

No justification or "proof" of why someone is racist. Just accusations. Just personal attacks. Just superficial.

*yawn*
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    I cannot count the number of black & brown people who have said the same thing.
    You had better "count" those "black and brown people" who have said this (per your suggestion that there is a number too large to be counted) and tell us, or you just added another racist post here, white guy.

Here's me: "I can't count the number of times conservative FPG members have posted racist remarks on these threads." Does this seem unprejudiced to you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    As Seney said, whose post prompted my reply, some of us are "woke assholes." It was a tough label, but I thought that I should accept it because it was at least partly, if not mostly, true. So I gave him a label back, which is at least partly, if not mostly, true, also.
    Yep, TSherbs, I'm a racist because I believe that it is wrong to torch, loot & destroy and justify it in the name of reparations. I cannot count the number of black & brown people who have said the same thing. But I guess they are racist too.
    I feel very badly for you. It must be awful to be surrounded by people of all races, colors and creeds who are such blatant racists.
    And, I take back what I said about your being a woke asshole. It is unfair to all the woke assholes in this Country to suggest you are one of them. You are something much worse.... and far more dangerous.
    Fuck off, Seney. You're just blathering nonsense now. Yeah, whites who call out other whites for their racist thinking are real "dangerous". <sarcasm>

Your sense of privilege is showing again. <no sarcasm>
    How nice that in the absence of anything substantive to say, you resort to a simple, expressive "fuck off."

You are not dangerous because you are a white who calls out other whites for their racist thinking TSherbs. You are dangerous because good & trusting mothers and fathers send their kids to school to learn from and be nurtured by you. I don't know about anybody else but I don't think I would want my children to be taught by some off the wall fool who thinks it is ok to torch, loot & destroy and then justify it in the name of reparations.

Thanks

As Seney said, whose post prompted my reply, some of us are "woke assholes." It was a tough label, but I thought that I should accept it because it was at least partly, if not mostly, true. So I gave him a label back, which is at least partly, if not mostly, true, also.
    Yep, TSherbs, I'm a racist because I believe that it is wrong to torch, loot & destroy and justify it in the name of reparations. I cannot count the number of black & brown people who have said the same thing. But I guess they are racist too.
    I feel very badly for you. It must be awful to be surrounded by people of all races, colors and creeds who are such blatant racists.
    And, I take back what I said about your being a woke asshole. It is unfair to all the woke assholes in this Country to suggest you are one of them. You are something much worse.... and far more dangerous.
    Fuck off, Seney. You're just blathering nonsense now. Yeah, whites who call out other whites for their racist thinking are real "dangerous". <sarcasm>

How nice that in the absence of anything substantive to say, you resort to a simple, expressive "fuck off."

You are not dangerous because you are a white who calls out other whites for their racist thinking TSherbs. You are dangerous because good & trusting mothers and fathers send their kids to school to learn from and be nurtured by you. I don't know about anybody else but I don't think I would want my children to be taught by some off the wall fool who thinks it is ok to torch, loot & destroy and then justify it in the name of reparations.
    The "fuck off" is what I say to any adult who twists and distorts both what I and Chuck say about race relations. I am not going to play any cute cat and mouse wit games with you.

And don't bring up my profession, you asshole. Nothing in this thread is about teaching. Anybody whoever does this sort of thing is just being a small-minded dick. And you know it. It's why you did it. I have never, ever on these threads, even at my most angry, referred disparagingly to someone's profession. So cut the shit out.

Thanks

I cannot count the number of black & brown people who have said the same thing.
    You had better "count" those "black and brown people" who have said this (per your suggestion that there is a number too large to be counted) and tell us, or you just added another racist post here, white guy.

Here's me: "I can't count the number of times conservative FPG members have posted racist remarks on these threads." Does this seem unprejudiced to you?
    Here's substance for you. If you're looking for a specific charge from me, there it is. I think that you are both white and just making bullshit up about these numbers of "brown and black people". So do your counting and tell us, or shut the fuck up about countless "brown and black people."

Thanks

You and Chuck are not immune to criticism. If you can't take it, don't dish it out (oh, there's those damn thumbnails of wisdom again...).

"Distorts what you and Chuck say"? Really? All I see is you calling people racist haphazardly, because they disagree with the superficial nonsense you and Chuck say. No reason to distort it.

Thanks

And just so we're clear, I don't support looting, you fool. And I don't support calling it for "reparations". That wasn't my fucking point. But I don't have to make my point to you; your post with your thinking was there for readers to see and evaluate and respond to. "Asshole" (to quote you).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    You and Chuck are not immune to criticism. If you can't take it, don't dish it out (oh, there's those damn thumbnails of wisdom again...).

"Distorts what you and Chuck say"? Really? All I see is you calling people racist haphazardly, because they disagree with the superficial nonsense you and Chuck say. No reason to distort it.
    That's not why I am mad, and you know it.

Thanks

I’m not complaining @dneal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

TSherbs (November 21st, 2021)

Thanks

The "fuck off" is what I say to any adult who twists and distorts both what I and Chuck say about race relations. I am not going to play any cute cat and mouse wit games with you.

And don't bring up my profession, you asshole. Nothing in this thread is about teaching. Anybody whoever does this sort of thing is just being a small-minded dick. And you know it. It's why you did it. I have never, ever on these threads, even at my most angry, referred disparagingly to someone's profession. So cut the shit out.
    Just justifying why you are dangerous. And, with points of view like yours, you ARE dangerous

I have never twisted or distorted what you or Chuck have to say about race relations. Just called out some of the more blatant and obvious fallacies.

Finally, clean up your vocabulary. It's pathetic to think that those are the words a teacher needs to use in order to make a point of emphasis when he or she is challenged by someone.
    And, that takes me back to my point about why I think you are dangerous.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    I’m not complaining @dneal.
    Chuck, that was a voice in your head, not me. I said nothing of complaining. Do try to keep up.

Thanks

And just so we're clear, I don't support looting, you fool. And I don't support calling it for "reparations".
    So, let's see if I've got this straight??

When I say it I am a racist. (Re-read the posts, that is why you took off on your expletive laced rant about me being a racist)
    But, when you say it you are not a racist?

Explain that to me so I can better understand............

Again, my apologies to all the woke people out there. You are not woke TSherbs, you are brain dead.

Thanks

Just justifying why you are dangerous. And, with points of view like yours, you ARE dangerous

I have never twisted or distorted what you or Chuck have to say about race relations. Just called out some of the more blatant and obvious fallacies.

Finally, clean up your vocabulary. It's pathetic to think that those are the words a teacher needs to use in order to make a point of emphasis when he or she is challenged by someone.
    So, you can call someone an "asshole", but telling you to fuck off is pathetic and dangerous?

Double fuck off, or respond to my quote above about your so-called numbers of "black and brown" people.

Thanks

You are not woke TSherbs, you are brain dead.
    yeah, that's it

Thanks

And just so we're clear, I don't support looting, you fool. And I don't support calling it for "reparations".
    So, let's see if I've got this straight??

When I say it I am a racist. (Re-read the posts, that is why you took off on your expletive laced rant about me being a racist)
    But, when you say it you are not a racist?

Explain that to me so I can better understand............
    Nah. You're too much of an anti-woke "asshole" tonight.

Thanks

Wow, someone is triggered.

Thanks

So, you can call someone an "asshole", but telling you to fuck off is pathetic and dangerous?

Double fuck off, or respond to my quote above about your so-called numbers of "black and brown" people.
    I don't need to "double fuck off" (there's your mature, learned professional's mastery of contemporary vocabulary popping up once again).
    Everyone, except you apparently, knows it is true. It's so true even your personal "gold standard" of evidence based news & information, CNN, has acknowledged it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Wow, someone is triggered.
    Funny what some people will do or say when they get called out on something.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

dneal (November 21st, 2021)

Thanks

We just this for fun, guys .

Thanks

I remember once seeing an old disheveled man sitting on a park bench, taking a break from shouting jibberish at passers by and seemingly taking inventory of his belly button lint.

I tried to avoid his attention, but he obviously was compelled to impart his wisdom on everyone within earshot. After his tirade on Trumpists and racists behind every tree, which he seemed to take smug satisfaction in; he then shouted “We just this for fun, guys”

I still haven’t figured out what he was on about.