Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

Thanks

Default Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    We just this for fun, guys .
    Thank you Chuck. It is nice to agree with you on something.
    But when some guy accuses me of being a white supremacist / racist on the basis of a statement which he subsequently admits he actually agrees with....... I have difficulty in saying I am having fun.
    I have dedicated my life to promoting equality and diversity. I know you have too. True, it oftentimes seems as though we come at it in different ways but, at the end of the day, we both believe in it.
    I credit you for understanding when it is time to back off. I hope you think I do too. At least I try........
    But, TSherbs, has made this personal, hurtful and offensive. And then he whines that I've crossed the line!
    Unbelievable.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,299 Posts

I have dedicated my life to promoting equality and diversity.
    I do hope you've added some effort into promoting equity too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_of_Clouds View Post
    Thank you. I think that would have been a better word for me to have used in this specific setting. But, yes, I have promoted both.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    But when some guy accuses me of being a white supremacist / racist on the basis of a statement which he subsequently admits he actually agrees with....... I have difficulty in saying I am having fun.
    I have dedicated my life to promoting equality and diversity. I know you have too. True, it oftentimes seems as though we come at it in different ways but, at the end of the day, we both believe in it.
    I credit you for understanding when it is time to back off. I hope you think I do too. At least I try........
    But, TSherbs, has made this personal, hurtful and offensive. And then he whines that I've crossed the line!
    Unbelievable.
    Wern’t you the one calling me an ass hole? Now your whining. Are you in HS? Lol!😂😂

Thanks

Well, he hasn’t here!!😂

Thanks

Unbelievable.
    Wern’t you the one calling me an ass hole? Now your whining. Are you in HS? Lol!����
    I called you an "asshole woke." Not a freestanding asshole. There is a difference and I stand by that. Your inability to see the absolute nonsense of some of your woke party lines is astounding.
    But at least you have demonstrated some sense of "when to say when."

Thanks

Well, he hasn’t here!!��
    And this is based upon what???? My unwillingness to condone the torching, looting & destruction of small business owners life's work..... and then justify it in the name of reparations?
    If that's your idea of equity, you're right. I've not promoted it here.

Thanks

724, whatever you think you are, your posts undermind your high opinion of yourself. Complaining about another member using your own posts to come to a conclusion isn't their problem. Perhaps think before you post going forward.

Thanks

724, whatever you think you are, your posts undermind your high opinion of yourself. Complaining about another member using your own posts to come to a conclusion isn't their problem. Perhaps think before you post going forward.
    Chuck, you're telling someone else to "think before they post" ranks right up there with the most all time stupid contributions anyone has ever made to the Forum.

As for what I think about me........what I think is how glad I am that I'm not you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

dneal (November 22nd, 2021)

Thanks

Chuck, you're telling someone else to "think before they post" ranks right up there with the most all time stupid contributions anyone has ever made to the Forum.

As for what I think about me........what I think is how glad I am that I'm not you.
    Yes, I am glad I am not you either. Not that it hasn't happened, but name calling and then say you didn't do it, or that you were misunderstood, or that you have worked hard to pretend to be something other than what you said would be a cause for cognitive dissonance. Carry on man. If you can live with yourself, I can continue to call you out.

Thanks

Yes, I am glad I am not you either. Not that it hasn't happened, but name calling and then say you didn't do it, or that you were misunderstood, or that you have worked hard to pretend to be something other than what you said would be a cause for cognitive dissonance. Carry on man. If you can live with yourself, I can continue to call you out.
    Ooooooh!! "Cognitive dissonance!" Wow, I didn't know they taught such fancy words at unaccredited, off shore medical schools.

Well played Chuck, I'm sure words like that must impress your patients but they sure as hell don't fool me.

Thanks

Ooooooh!! "Cognitive dissonance!" Wow, I didn't know they taught such fancy words at unaccredited, off shore medical schools.

Well played Chuck, I'm sure words like that must impress your patients but they sure as hell don't fool me.
    Just a thought, your underwear may be too tight. Snip the elastic next time you do the laundry.

Thanks

Just a thought, your underwear may be too tight. Snip the elastic next time you do the laundry.
    Will do.
    You have a good day Chuck.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (November 22nd, 2021)

Thanks

Will do.
    Try to work on your racism when you get a chance.

Thanks

Will do.
    Try to work on your racism when you get a chance.
    To your point, fortunately, racism is something which can be worked on.........
    But, I afraid there isn't much to be done about your stupidity. You're just going to have to accept & deal with it Chuck.
    Sorry!

Thanks

Good to see you found your true voice….lol!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,419 Posts

The new "variant" here is a new spin on the Big Lie:

The Hill: Trump's White House doctor calls omicron a midterm elections trick | TheHill.

https://thehill.com/changing-america...lections-trick

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Really, really back on topic… supposedly Kamala will be forced to resign, a new VP appointed, and then Joe is gone. Sounds a little too “House of Cards” to me, although if you’re a Democrat strategist you see the 2024 writing on the wall. I’d be hard pressed to believe Joe does another term, and putting one’s hopes on Kamala doesn’t seem realistic.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

2024 could really be interesting. I've always been impressed with John Kasichn(former governor of Ohio). I could also see Elizabeth Cheney as an option. Both perhaps as independants. If others are like me, they are sick of the two parties we have and the options provided.

That said, the Democrats really need to get out and let the Trump supporters what they've just passed for them because it will effect lots of people who really need some help.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

The big question is of course whether Trump runs again. I hope not, and DeSantis should easily win the GOP slot. He would be hard to beat. He would be smart to pick Noem as a VP.

edit

I can’t see Kasich or Cheney as viable candidates. Kasich pissed off the Trump voter, and showed himself to be too establishment. I liked him until his 2016 bid (and I would have rather had Rand Paul than Kasich or Trump). Cheney wouldn’t stand a chance. Establishment, last name, and hated by the Trump voter.
    Last edited by dneal; November 29th, 2021 at 04:20 PM.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."