Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,321 Posts

Default Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Pseudointellectualism in clear view.
    More projection.
    Do you really think anyone considers you a Freudian person with expertise?
    It never ends…
    Of course it doesn't.....LOL

Conspiracy theorists and dramatic people like you will always have an audiance. They, unlike me, will need their ears tickled.

I'm just responding to your nonsense because so many have sent me PM's saying you are nothing but a troll or worse. I think you are a funny troll and fun, on a Saturday PM, with which to poke a bit and make fun.

Please don't think I take you with much seriousness at all. Cheers dude.....LOL!!
    The projection continues.

What’s kind of funny is your last comment. Yet more clear evidence of your unoriginality.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Ha, was there something you intended to say?

Thanks

Back to the point of this thread...

I would hate to be the Democratic Party right now. Obama's White House physician is speaking about the obvious cognitive issues. Today's narrative is the edited Stephanoupolos interview and the State Dept's refusal to comment on Biden's awareness of what's going on in Afghanistan, which is a dumpster fire. The rest of the world is more angry at Biden than they ever were at Trump. But Kamala is universally hated. Oooph.

I suppose they are waiting until they find a 2024 candidate to put as Kamala's VP, because lord knows she ain't winning reelection.

It will be interesting to watch.

Thanks

I always had the feeling Joe Biden is not a very loved man, but he was elected on the sole competence of not being Trump. Is this observation wrong? I really did not "feel" the rally behind him from democrat voters on sites like imgur for example, where people lean heavily to D, as I did with Bernie Sanders or even Hillary Clinton.

Before hordes of people make wild assumptions: I'm not American, this is just a feeling I got from online interactions with Americans, and my question is a genuine query as to what Americans of this forum feel about the subject.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    I always had the feeling Joe Biden is not a very loved man, but he was elected on the sole competence of not being Trump. Is this observation wrong? I really did not "feel" the rally behind him from democrat voters on sites like imgur for example, where people lean heavily to D, as I did with Bernie Sanders or even Hillary Clinton.

Before hordes of people make wild assumptions: I'm not American, this is just a feeling I got from online interactions with Americans, and my question is a genuine query as to what Americans of this forum feel about the subject.
    You have the meat of it. There are a couple of prominent narratives.

Trump is hated so much, his record number of votes was eclipsed by Biden.
    This is because of Republicans unable to tolerate Trump (your Biden is not Trump point).
    This is because of voter fraud.

The first statement is a fact. The second and third are what each side generally thinks. Each side is immersed in its echo chamber. Their own "matrix". There are lots of people making a lot of money feeding them more of the same. There are a lot of people in power who realize how easy it can be to steer a mob. Unfortunately they don't pay attention to how easy it is to crash one too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

adhoc (August 22nd, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

Biden never gained a lot of fervent support. He is old and quaint. He was a reach back toward the past: predictable, mainstream, coalition-minded. He's not all that smart, not all that energetic, not all that charismatic. Once again, the primary field was weak, and the least risky candidate rose to the top and won. Then, to beat the Great Liar, democrats rallied around their candidate.

I wouldn't judge from internet sites mostly populated by young, white, male Americans. Biden gained momentum by winning the black vote in the South Carolina primary. That's not adequately represented on sites like Imgur or Reddit.

Saunders is not a candidate who could win nationally. Clinton did win her primaries, but she was also very unpopular personally. She was beaten by an equally unpopular candidate (Trump), but only because of the apportionment of electors in our Electoral College. Clinton won the over-all popular vote, but as you likely know, this does not count for anything in the national vote for President.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

adhoc (August 22nd, 2021)

Thanks

This is because of Republicans unable to tolerate Trump (your Biden is not Trump point).

The first statement is a fact. The second and third are what each side generally thinks. Each side is immersed in its echo chamber. Their own "matrix". There are lots of people making a lot of money feeding them more of the same. There are a lot of people in power who realize how easy it can be to steer a mob. Unfortunately they don't pay attention to how easy it is to crash one too.
    From someone who didn’t vote.

Thanks

Chuck, you can't bait me. You simply don't have the intellect or wit. I pull your strings, easily I might add. It's just boring for the most part now.

Since it seems to be such a sore spot for you, there is a long tradition of military officers not voting. They felt their duty was to the constitution and the nation, and the fact that they could be called upon at any time - even out of retirement - prompted them to not be involved in the decisions of the country. They would simply do their duty. Sherman felt so strongly about it he's famous for stating: "If nominated [for the Presidency] I will not run. If elected I will not serve."

Maybe you find that objectionable. I don't particularly care. It is why you can't bait me on this issue. It's just one more example of your ignorance. Another feeble attempt to attack the person rather than the issue. You make yourself look this way Chuck, not me. You are completely unaware of it. Again, it's amazing.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

724Seney (August 23rd, 2021), xerosis (August 24th, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

so boring

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Thanks

Chuck, you can't bait me. You simply don't have the intellect or wit. I pull your strings, easily I might add. It's just boring for the most part now.

Since it seems to be such a sore spot for you, there is a long tradition of military officers not voting. They felt their duty was to the constitution and the nation, and the fact that they could be called upon at any time - even out of retirement - prompted them to not be involved in the decisions of the country. They would simply do their duty. Sherman felt so strongly about it he's famous for stating: "If nominated [for the Presidency] I will not run. If elected I will not serve."

Maybe you find that objectionable. I don't particularly care. It is why you can't bait me on this issue. It's just one more example of your ignorance. Another feeble attempt to attack the person rather than the issue. You make yourself look this way Chuck, not me. You are completely unaware of it. Again, it's amazing.
    If you don't want to exercise your voting rights, that's one thing, but to attempt to make it look honorable, is just more evidence of being passive aggressive or worse a lack of resolve to act on what you say you believe.

Democracies require participation and not just in the military. That's why we need a free press that all opinions and persepctives might be heard, not just yours or mine. Courage and being brave are not reserved for the military. Doctors, nurses, school teachers, restaurant workers, and others put themselves in harms way everyday. They vote and are engaged. I think yours is just an excuse or hiding behind the flag.

Do you also think not getting a vaccine is a badge of honor?

It got your panies in wad that I said don't ask for an ICU bed, “Well, well, well, if it isn’t the consequences of my own actions.” The fact is, because medical professionals are brave and the system is blind (generally). You would get your bed and their bravery to risk their own well being would be shelved, and you'd get hopefully made well.

Thanks

What's the matter with you three? You're acting like little girls.

Thanks

You would ask that after your experience with the vaccine thread? Clearly you're a Trumpist... lol

Thanks

I consider that a compliment and your're a misogynist.

Thanks

I consider that a compliment and your're a misogynist.
    Hahahahaha, oh wow!

Thanks

Yeah, it's always men who make such stupid comments and often fathers of little girls. You have to wonder if they really know their children.

Thanks

I will not be dragged to the bottom where you feed. Goodbye.

Thanks

As usual, run away with your tail tucked .

Thanks

Rather than own your words, stupid and ignorant as they were, you try to save face by suggesting you’ll not be dragged down.
    Down is up .

Thanks

Wow Chuck. Just wow. The cracks are showing.

Take a breath. It's ok for adhoc to ask a question about something you have already been told your opinion on. There are no witches to burn. There's nothing wrong with skepticism. Every point he made was rational.

Thanks

I’m wasting time responding. Hope others will post. Cheers