Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

Thanks

Default Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

😂😂😂

Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,299 Posts

Still the plagiarist, I see.
    I serpently am! So sue me.

p.s.: I just explained to Chuck the problem of trying to adopt my tactics; and now you come along and try the same?
    See above, but really your 'tactics' are unworthy of the term, and that's why they are so easy to copy.

You had an enormous opportunity with those three paragraphs, and you pissed it away due to (like Chuck) the absence of sufficient intelligence and wit.
    Ah, an insult. this is dneal 101.

Jeezus you guys are amateurs.
    Another insult. Not really any better than the first.

This is why I don’t like having these types of conversations.
    And yet here you are, perpetuating them.

You’re internet hyenas, squelching real discussion with petty partisanship and pathetic efforts to “win” something (and I think that ‘something’ is maintaining your self-contradictory worldview)

Ooh, another insult. Doesn't show much by way of evolution though.

It’s much more fun to discuss things civilly and objectively.
    It is. I enthusiastically encourage you to try it sometime.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,322 Posts

Brother, the gloves have been off for some time now. Why are you trying to claim some moral high ground now? We have both insulted each other. I'm not ashamed to admit it like you guys are. Well, tried on your end because there is only one person on the planet whose opinion of me I care about.

You said you served. I enlisted when Reagan was President, and retired 32 years later. How thick do you think my skin is? I'm not even close to being mean yet, if you're bothered by what I've said so far. You just don't inspire the effort. You don't get under my skin.

So we both know this will continue.
    Maybe a new variant will come along and we'll be like dinosaurs.
    Then it won't even matter.

*meditation bell ring*
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

I'm not bothered by any of your insults, from a personal sense, you just don't have the ability to do that (I doubt anyone does really). It amuses me somewhat, and perhaps serves to make a point, to simply signpost your abusive comments.

You said you served. I enlisted when Reagan was President, and retired 32 years later. How thick do you think my skin is? I'm not even close to being mean yet, if you're bothered by what I've said so far. You just don't inspire the effort. You don't get under my skin.
    If you think this is intimidating in some way then you are seriously mistaken. The statement just illustrates how crass you can be.

However, on a more serious note, the presentation of your self on these boards does make having a civil discussion among interested parties laborious. And, as you have not shown any desire or ability to sustain civility there is no reason for me or other participants to believe that will change.

And lest we forget...

dneal wrote

Dude, I ain't looking at another thing from you in this thread.
    If only that were true!

Thanks

There is more than one way to serve.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_of_Clouds View Post
    I'm not bothered by any of your insults, from a personal sense, you just don't have the ability to do that (I doubt anyone does really). It amuses me somewhat, and perhaps serves to make a point, to simply signpost your abusive comments.

If you think this is intimidating in some way then you are seriously mistaken. The statement just illustrates how crass you can be.

However, on a more serious note, the presentation of your self on these boards does make having a civil discussion among interested parties laborious. And, as you have not shown any desire or ability to sustain civility there is no reason for me or other participants to believe that will change.

And lest we forget...

dneal wrote

If only that were true!
    Intimidating? I’m curious how you envision this playing out. Do I take a zodiac boat to New Zealand and attack in the dark of night? A comment being but a prelude to nefarious international incident?

Someone who served understands the saltiness of the environment and the need to be able to take a joke. I spent a lot of that time in that environment. You apparently didn’t.

I’m not looking at another newly introduced link from you. Sorry I was imprecise, but when everything is subject to your penchant for invention through inference - not to mention your ongoing problem with punctuation - I don’t see that it really matters.

Thanks

32 years produced this mentality?

Thanks

You weren't imprecise, you just made an error in what you wrote.

Someone who served understands the saltiness of the environment and the need to be able to take a joke. I spent a lot of that time in that environment. You apparently didn’t.
    Another unsupported accusation. Why did you leave out your statement about the military? Seems a somewhat singular omission to me. Here it is, for those who were missing it:

The first three sentences are attempts to big yourself up. The next one is written as a kind of (ineffectual) threat. The next is dismissive, and leads very nicely to the logical last sentence which seems to be... a lie.

Oh,

And lest we forget...

dneal wrote

Thanks

You can get back on topic any time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    32 years produced this mentality?
    Take note EoC. Chuck must have seen your challenge so he's adding my service to his list. Is there no low he will not stoop to so he can win the king dick award?

Is this really what you want this forum to be? I'm only one guy, but I can handle the bullying you guys attempt. Bring as many as you like. (32 years produced that, Chuck).

Thanks

Bringing up your military service to try and bolster yourself on an internet discussion forum is a fairly low thing to do.

What you could do... and I realise this is a thorny thing to suggest... is, I dunno, try being civil. A common description of civility could be '...behaviors that produce feelings of respect, dignity, and trust.' If you don't care about respect, dignity and trust, and want to continue to insult and generally be unpleasant to others here, then you can hardly complain when other participants push back. Maybe you like that?

And lest we forget...

dneal wrote

^^^ this after the umpteenth response since originally posting it.

Thanks

Your ability to strawman is impressive.

Thanks

dneal wrote:
    Braggadocio, empty threat, dismissal, lie. It's all there in the quote. No need for me to employ my apparently impressive ability to strawman (which really isn't a verb).

Oh, and... And lest we forget...

dneal wrote

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Still proving my point, and still strengthening evidence of your disingenuousness.

Well done.

(you've already plagiarized this format, but it will be interesting to see how you try to adopt this variant)

Thanks

Thanks

Sorry, didn't know things in NZ were this bad. Is it the same stuff used to poison the rugby team back in '95?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

Here's a conspiracy from one of mainstream media's greatest d-bags:

Business Insider: Tucker Carlson again pushes white supremacist conspiracy theory.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tuck...-theory-2021-9

He claims that Biden is trying to embrown the white race in America with the genes of darker immigrants.

That's so stupid, it's hard to believe he can keep his job. He is paid, it seems, to be stupid and racist.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk