Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Default Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories...

As Biden (and his plan and team) continue to mismanage the deadly covid pandemic, he is directly responsible for 3,980 American deaths today.

Two days in, and he's already a disaster. No wonder his approval ratings are so low right out of the gate.

141199747_2972098983007997_8113312856678398388_n (1).jpg
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

You guys had enough? Some of the more active posters seem to have disappeared.

I can keep this up for at least four years (well, it'll switch to Kamala at some point because we all know Joe ain't gonna make it 4 years).

This is what your anti-Trump nonsense looks like. Same format, different name.

Does it maintain it's validity when you delete "Trump" and insert "Biden"?

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

This thread seems strangely quiet.

Mean tweets aside, at least the orange one had a handle on policy. Grandpa Joe is wandering around with the help, and Kamala is cackling pseudo-answers to pretty much everything. Talk about an incompetent administration.

But hey, at least we got a new federal holiday...

Thanks

Things seem much more normal to me with Uncle Joe. I prefer a team approach to autocracy, horizontal to vertical if you know what that means. Things can't just be good for one demographic. Yes, I know that you probably long for the 1950's when women stayed home and had your supper waiting when you returned from the factory. When men couldn't communicate emotion, when black people had it good as long as they stayed at the back of the bus. Fortunately, for all, things have progressed.

Nothing wrong with celebrating Juneteeth with a holiday. Remember the Alamo!!! We want Texas to be a slave state!!

I have a friend who obcesses with Fox News, he sounds a lot like you. Perhaps consider taking a break. Get outside. Go camping or hiking where social media is impossble. It is your life and your choice of how to think. Don't screw it up believing everything Tucker says...LOL!!

Thanks

Things seem much more normal to me with Uncle Joe.
    Normal? He’s less “present” than Reagan was during his last six months in office. Your word-salad, like "I prefer a team approach to autocracy, horizontal to vertical if you know what that means..." is just deflection (and nobody knows what that means, including you; because it doesn't mean anything). Which "autocracy" do you prefer? "Government by a single person having unlimited power; despotism"? Hard to have a team approach to that. Same with "A country or state that is governed by a single person with unlimited power". What about "The power of determining one's own actions; independent or self-derived power; self-government; self-rule." Kind of strange that self-governance would require a "team approach".

Your vapid musings notwithstanding, the man appears to not be up to any task more difficult than licking an ice cream cone.

edit

p.s.: Chuck, the rest of your post is just your weird virtue signaling and some incoherent rambling about Fox News or Tucker Carlson (and I don't watch either). The real irony is that the aspersions you attempt to cast follow the very "racist" (which is to say motive assigning, generalizing and stereotyping) formula you claim to despise. I suppose that's not particularly surprising, with your "empathy" posts and other examples of hypocrisy.
    Last edited by dneal; June 25th, 2021 at 06:37 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

724Seney (June 25th, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,419 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roe D Hym View Post
    I think the Hunter Biden laptop will bring down China Joe and Comrade Harris will be put in office. Three things against China Joe. 1. The threat of pulling foreign aid unless the Ukraine prosecutor is canned statement China Joe made a couple of years ago (was taped with audio). 2. The inclusion of the laptop in the mainstream drive by media whereas before the election is was "Russian Disinformation". One really needs to ask why post election is not "Russian Disinformation". 3. The squad wants Comrade Harris in power and not the old white guy. I see the squad coming to China Joe and saying: leave due to medical reasons or we impeach you.
    It's been 6 months. I don't see that any of this has been born out.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (June 26th, 2021), welch (July 24th, 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    ...when black people had it good as long as they stayed at the back of the bus.

Nothing wrong with celebrating Juneteeth with a holiday. Remember the Alamo!!! We want Texas to be a slave state!!
    Kind of a Democrat thing?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    ...when black people had it good as long as they stayed at the back of the bus.

Kind of a Democrat thing?

Not if you're informed. I've known about Juneteenth for some time. I also understand that the battle of the alamo had nothing to do with Texas independance and everything with making Texas a slave state.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Things seem much more normal to me with Uncle Joe.
    Normal? He’s less “present” than Reagan was during his last six months in office. Your word-salad, like "I prefer a team approach to autocracy, horizontal to vertical if you know what that means..." is just deflection (and nobody knows what that means, including you; because it doesn't mean anything). Which "autocracy" do you prefer? "Government by a single person having unlimited power; despotism"? Hard to have a team approach to that. Same with "A country or state that is governed by a single person with unlimited power". What about "The power of determining one's own actions; independent or self-derived power; self-government; self-rule." Kind of strange that self-governance would require a "team approach".

Your vapid musings notwithstanding, the man appears to not be up to any task more difficult than licking an ice cream cone.

edit

p.s.: Chuck, the rest of your post is just your weird virtue signaling and some incoherent rambling about Fox News or Tucker Carlson (and I don't watch either). The real irony is that the aspersions you attempt to cast follow the very "racist" (which is to say motive assigning, generalizing and stereotyping) formula you claim to despise. I suppose that's not particularly surprising, with your "empathy" posts and other examples of hypocrisy.
    Tucker is not your friend. He's selling air time.

Thanks

“You watch Tucker” (even though I don’t) is your best substitute for an argument of substance?

Thanks

“You watch Tucker” (even though I don’t) is your best substitute for an argument of substance?
    TRump is a cult like figure which I find amazing. Haven't you studied his business history? Funny it seems like people think he is a self man person when the history is readily available.

If you haven't read them already, I'd like to suggest three books. The one by Bob Woodward which will give you a journalists perspective. Then get John Bolton's book for an insider veiw. Lastly consider Mary Trump's book for a family perspective. If these don't expose the man you've put behind the curtain, nothing I will ever say will mean anything.

I was a Reagan Republican and have voted accordingly until Trump ran. I couldn't support a person who was disrespectful to John McCain for no cause, or the Gold Star family, or his recording on the Access Hollywood tape. So, I formed my opinion early on.

Ever notice that know one ever benefits from being associated with Trump? Your post saying Trump hurt someone's feelings is certainly not true for me, but him trying to overturn an election and asking the Georgia leaders to fabricate votes told me just how willing Trump was to become a dictator. So yes, I was very concerned and afraid just what he was capable of doing.

You might not like what Biden is doing, but for me I see it as an attempt to allow the US to compete globally and produce education for as many as possible. It doesn't bother me to see African Americans get a voice and have a federal holiday. I mean, it is the least of my concern and it feels like justice and what you'd expect a benevolent society to do.

And teaching the truth about Texas independance might be uncomfortable for some, but in the end, truth should be what all free people would naturally want to see occur. So, yes, Biden seems normal.

Thanks

Blah blah blah. You can't stop talking about Trump. Trump, MAGA, and apparently Tucker Carlson live in your head.

This is a Biden thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 632 Posts

There seems to be an international cabal that includes pedophiles and old guys who wear dresses, that extracts money from people with the promise that when they die, they won't actually be dead, but will come back to life in some unspecified way in some unknown place.

Pretty awful, I reckon. . .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    There seems to be an international cabal that includes pedophiles and old guys who wear dresses, that extracts money from people with the promise that when they die, they won't actually be dead, but will come back to life in some unspecified way in some unknown place.

Pretty awful, I reckon. . .
    Another one. This is a Biden thread.

Is the fact that Kamala is so incompetent and hated the only reason Joe is still in office?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,419 Posts

Is the fact that Kamala is so incompetent and hated the only reason Joe is still in office?
    No. There is also the fact that he kicked Trump's ass in the election of 2020.

Or do you doubt that?

Thanks

You were just bitching about staying on topic. Don't you have enough election threads to vent your TDS? Does your team suck so bad that you are actively diverting attention away from them?

Those were rhetorical. Don't bother replying because I already know the answers.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 632 Posts

You seem to lack any objective sense of what a conspiracy theory is.

The idea that Trump actually won the election and was robbed by (name your suspect group) is a baseless, witless, senseless conspiracy theory.

Rather like all the mad rubbish about vaccines and microchips, etc.
    Last edited by Chip; July 25th, 2021 at 08:21 PM.