Thread: Leuchtturm 1917 dot

Thanks

Default Leuchtturm 1917 dot

Anyone used this one?

Thanks

I'm currently using the A5 Dot version with a "Cornflower blue" hardcover and next will be a Red A4 Master Dot. I love them and am a convert. I love the texture of the paper which in the A5 is thinner stock than the Rhodia. There is some show through but I like it as it's not too noticeable. The only inks I've noticed bleed through are Noodlers Bay State Blue in Med TWSBI 540 (not happening with a M Preppy & BSB) and also a little with my Visconti Van Gogh Maxi (B) which is very wet, using Kweco Brown (very dark). I've used Diamine, J Herbin, Visconti, Platinum and Iroshizuku inks with Medium, Italic and Music nibs without any problems and I like strong, saturated inks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 943 Posts

I don't like how they market their "Ink Proof" paper with a fountain pen logo but according to Brian Goulet's intro video on the brand, they really don't mean that it is fountain pen friendly? That was the main reason I bought one. I was disappointed. Yes, you can adjust your pen/ink combo to make it work better for you but that is not the point of having an "ink proof" notebook.
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

Thanks

I like the pricepoints of the different notebooks in their series but I don't think I'll buy one based on the bleedthough. I don't mind bleedthrough in a small field notes type notebook that I'm just listing stuff in, but a journal is another matter. With how infrequently I have to buy notebooks, I will stick with either the Habana or Webbie. I do like the look of the hardbound "Master" journal though. I would think one would feel like they really accomplished somthing if they filled that one out!

Thanks

I'm now on my second one and limited bleed through. I get a little with my very wet, B nibbed Visconti Van Gogh Maxi and my Faber Castell with a wet B nib and saturated inks. Even so, it's not so bad that I can't use the reverse side of the page (which I always do).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rsmith View Post
    Anyone used this one?
    Hi,
    I've just posted a review for both Master and Medium Leuchtturm1917 journals. I think you can find an answer for your question there.
    Leuchtturm1917 Master & Medium Journals Review (with Rhodia Webnotebook comparisons)
    Regards, Halid

Thanks

Default Re: Leuchtturm 1917 dot

Similarly, if there are unforeseen issues with the property, such as a broken elevator or a construction delay, the moving company may need to adjust its plans accordingly. Auto Transport Rates Bedford County, Tennessee

Senior Member INeedAFinancialAdvisor's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Leuchtturm 1917 dot

Quote Originally Posted by xewepi714 View Post
    Similarly, if there are unforeseen issues with the property, such as a broken elevator or a construction delay, the moving company may need to adjust its plans accordingly. Auto Transport Rates Bedford County, Tennessee

Still a fucking loser i see.