Thread: Homemade Pen Stand

Thanks

Default Homemade Pen Stand

I got a 3D Printer a couple weeks ago for xmas and I must say it is pretty fun. I designed and printed my 1st pen related item and I thought I would share. I made a little pen stand to fit on my monitors base. I think it came out pretty nice.

Cogito, ergo sum
    -- René Descartes 1637

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to digitalsedition For This Useful Post:

AZuniga (December 19th, 2020), Detman101 (December 19th, 2020), RobJohnson (December 19th, 2020), Yazeh (December 19th, 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,253 Posts

Default Re: Homemade Pen Stand

Great idea! I really want a 3d printer, but I know it would just be another rabbit hole!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mizgeorge For This Useful Post:

digitalsedition (December 19th, 2020)

Thanks

Default Re: Homemade Pen Stand

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Great idea! I really want a 3d printer, but I know it would just be another rabbit hole!!
    Yes rabbit hole it is lol. I decided to get one when the black Friday deals were going on. I got 2 dozen different colored spools of filament to play with. I bought a printer with dual extruders so I can print in two colors simultaneously. I've definitely had a lot of fun with it. I played with a lot crazier looking designs for my pen stand. I have this one for five pens that has a whole lot more going on than than the one pictured above but it's still being played with and I don't know if I'll actually print it or not but it looks pretty cool imo.

Cogito, ergo sum
    -- René Descartes 1637

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digitalsedition For This Useful Post:

AZuniga (December 19th, 2020), Yazeh (December 19th, 2020)