Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: How can Trump-believers be persuaded that he lost an honest election?

Thanks

Default Re: How can Trump-believers be persuaded that he lost an honest election?

Any possibility you might think for yourself instead of reposting? Okay, I understand; it’s too hard.

Thanks

Default Re: How can Trump-believers be persuaded that he lost an honest election?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post

Does Trump stand for what you think?
    Chuck,
    Yes, Trump stands for what I think he stands for.
    My work here is done.

Thanks

You have problems with a direct question, don’t you?

Do you agree with Trump? On what ideologies?

Thanks

No problem with direct questions, it's that you so rarely ask one.
    What ideologies do you identify with Trump?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (October 14th, 2021)

Thanks

Those were direct questions.

Thanks

No, they really weren't.
    Since you either don't know what "ideologies" are, or want to keep your understanding secret, I'll share with you some things Trump did that I agreed with:
    1. Initiated Operation Warp Speed, to get the COVID vaccine out. Was it your Joe who said he would never trust a vaccine initiated by
    Trump?
    2. Energy independence. Was is your Joe who cancelled the Keystone pipeline and asked OPEC to pump more gas?
    3. Appeared and spoke at the March for Life.
    4. Nominated 3 Supreme Court justices who were confirmed.
    5. Brokered 4 Arab-Israeli peace accords.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (October 14th, 2021)

Thanks

Can you appreciate how others might not consider those actions positive, or something they would vote for in a candiate? Should I rephrase the question?

Thanks

Yes, I know some people are opposed to those items, including Joe and Kamala for item 1.
    I also know you have said you voted for Joe as a vote against Trump: you've told us that many times.
    In doing so, which of the 5 items I listed in Post 366 were you voting against?

Thanks

Pfizer and it’s German partner were already working on a similar mRNA vaccine. The Trump initiative took away the risk. The whistle blower, Rick Bright and his subsequent reassignment provides insight into Trump’s involvement. He more got in the way because he wouldn’t let the people who know take the reins.

The pipeline was a pig in a poke anyway. It was not going to generate full time jobs or less the price you pay at the pump. It’s purpose was to get Alberta oil to US refineries at a significant cost to tax payers without a return on investment.

There was a time Trump was pro choice (1990’s) so which is it? Was he trying to attract pro life voters? There were pro life supporters that were saying Trump didn’t represent their mission.

It is why the SCOTUS is now considered a political agency. Balance would have been a better arrangement. They should not be aRepublican Santa Claus.

As with the Afghanistan exit plan , the Trump Middle East Plan didn’t include all shareholders. So, I don’t see a durable result.

And, the Trump tax plan didn’t please most. And, his failed attempt to dismantle and destroy the ACA could have left millions with no health care in the middle of a pandemic.

Thanks

I really didn't think you would have voted for Joe so we could have lower fuel supplies, higher gas prices, and have him discourage vaccinations. I clearly underestimated you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (October 15th, 2021)

Thanks

Whatever, Kaz. I responded to your questions. As is usual, you had no information for which to follow up so you decided to add to your post count. Don't ask again. Its a waste of time.

Thanks

"What ideologies do you identify with Trump?" Chuck: silence.

"I also know you have said you voted for Joe as a vote against Trump: you've told us that many times.
    In doing so, which of the 5 items I listed in Post 366 were you voting against?" Chuck: silence.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (October 15th, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,419 Posts

Whatever, Kaz. I responded to your questions.
    Yes, you did. The replies are there for us all to see. He likes to say that people don't answer when he wants to deligitimize the answers.
    He is intentionally inaccurate (a liar).

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

kazoolaw (October 15th, 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    "What ideologies do you identify with Trump?" Chuck: silence.

"I also know you have said you voted for Joe as a vote against Trump: you've told us that many times.
    In doing so, which of the 5 items I listed in Post 366 were you voting against?" Chuck: silence.
    It should be clear from the detailed response that what you thought Trump did, that you approved, I didn't and provided measured responses to each. So, no, I didn't agree with the strategy, as a business person myself, with leaving out shareholders. I mean, this is business negotiation 101.

I explained the Keystone endeavor was not anything for which I might benefit and why.

I explained that Trump's trying to take away healthcare for millions was not anything I would approve, same as the late Mr. McCain.

And, I explained that Trump tool away the risk for Pfizer et all, but got rid of an amazing expert in Rick Bright because he was critical of Trump advocating Hydroxychloroquine. And I explained that mRNA technology was already being studied. Trump didn't invent mRNA vaccines no matter how much you want to believe he did or what Tucker told you.

Lastly, I am informed enough to know Trump is not, nor has ever been Pro Life.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

TSherbs (October 15th, 2021)

Thanks

Looks like this cop might have some extra time to ponder how Trump lost while paying fines and looking for other work (I am guessing that, if convicted, he won't get jail time).

Yahoo News: Prosecutors: Capitol cop told Jan. 6 rioter to hide evidence.

https://news.yahoo.com/capitol-polic...163015044.html

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Whatever, Kaz. I responded to your questions.
    Yes, you did. The replies are there for us all to see. He likes to say that people don't answer when he wants to deligitimize the answers.
    He is intentionally inaccurate (a liar).
    There is indeed a lengthy response without an answer in sight. I am intentionally deliberate in asking the questions. Chuck is intentionally deliberate in not answering them. It takes a certain determination for him to do so Post-after-Post, topic-after-topic. In a way you have to appreciate his persistence.

Thanks

Looks like this cop might have some extra time to ponder how Trump lost while paying fines and looking for other work (I am guessing that, if convicted, he won't get jail time).

Yahoo News: Prosecutors: Capitol cop told Jan. 6 rioter to hide evidence.

https://news.yahoo.com/capitol-polic...163015044.html

I suspected because of the lack of blood shed, there were some in the capital ranks that were sympathetic.

Someone noted that if Black Lives Matter had stormed the capital, blood would have been flowing.

Thanks

Another sentenced for being stupid enough to believe Trump's election lie:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/polit...iot/index.html

Thanks

Another sentenced for being stupid enough to believe Trump's election lie:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/polit...iot/index.html
    I don’t know what I think of Al Gore as he didn’t carry Tennessee in that election and noted he had some fences to mend.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,299 Posts

Whether Trump had a clue or is clueless (politically speaking), the bottom line for me is that everything he does/says/supports has the sole underlying agenda of benefiting him, even if it is to the exclusion of everyone else. Lining his own pockets has been his modus operandi ever since he was given a handout by his Dad. From a business perspective, he lurches from one disaster to another, from one set of broken promises to another, from one bankruptcy to another, and it is only the expensive lawyers using the letter of the law against the spirit that has shielded him from consequence.

Why say this in this thread? Well, because it baffles me that Trump supporters actually believe that they will personally benefit, other than in the shortest and most ethereal of terms, from Trump's actions in office.

Beyond that, I view the US senate as one of the most corrupt legal institutions on the planet. Although to be fair corruption is endemic in any democracy that we've seen so far. It's only the extent that differs.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Empty_of_Clouds For This Useful Post:

TSherbs (November 22nd, 2021)