Thread: Platinum 3776 Century, Bourgogne, SF

Thanks

Default Platinum 3776 Century, Bourgogne, SF

I am selling my lovely Bourgogne Platinum 3776 with soft fine 14k nib. Includes gold colored converter and original box and instructions as shown.

I've found that I prefer a medium nib in this pen, and now that I have that, I rarely use this one. I've used it 2 to 3 times a week for 3 1/2 years.

I would call this excellent condition with only microscratches (which I can't even really see). However, there are areas on the cap that are a little cloudy, which I have tried to show in the cap picture. In appearance it looks like a smudge, but it doesn't wipe off. I don't how I got it.

Full disclosure: when I got this pen in May 2017, it wrote so dry that it hardly wrote at all. In trying to spread the tines, I bent one. Mark Bacas repaired it. So you're getting a pen better than new .

I am asking $80 USD, shipping included (USPS Priority mail with tracking) to the lower 48. Priced low due to the smudge on the cap.

P1060966_resize.JPGP1060967_resize.JPGP1060968_resize.JPGP1060969_resize.JPGP1060970_resize.JPG

Thanks

Default Re: Platinum 3776 Century, Bourgogne, SF

Is this still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default Re: Platinum 3776 Century, Bourgogne, SF

OP here. I have decided I can't part with this pen. Once I managed to polish out the smudges, it looks like new! Marking thread as Sold to close it out.