Thread: WTT: Custom Oldwin Classic Oversized in Cracked Raden for anything interesting

Thanks

Default WTT: Custom Oldwin Classic Oversized in Cracked Raden for anything interesting

For trade: Custom Oldwin Classic Oversized Cracked Raden M
    Evaluated at $3,500 USD

This pen is a one of a kind custom Oldwin Oversized pen with urushi lacquered cracked raden
    Nib: #8 Oldwin stamped nib, M, Bock ebonite feed
    Filling system: three options, eye dropper, standard international convertor, or sac

I'm not looking to sell this pen outright. Rather, I am looking to trade. I am most interested in unique pens made of celluloid or other interesting materials. Tibaldi Havanna Brown is of great interest to me. Larger pens and larger nibs preferred. But I will consider all trade offers. Trades of lesser value +cash will be considered too. Just ask!

PM me or email if you have any questions or offers.

sightsome@gmail.com

raden full.jpgraden nib sect.jpgRaden nib.jpg

Thanks

Default Re: WTT: Custom Oldwin Classic Oversized in Cracked Raden for anything interesting

Thanks

Default Re: WTT: Custom Oldwin Classic Oversized in Cracked Raden for anything interesting

Bump and modification of offer: I am looking to get at least 1500 cash in a trade deal with the pen. And I am open to bundling together cheaper pens alongside the cash. So, hit me up with your ideas! All offers considered!