Thread: FS: Full complete NIB set of all of the Mont Blanc Fountain Pen writers editions

Thanks

Default FS: Full complete NIB set of all of the Mont Blanc Fountain Pen writers editions

I have the entire set of every writers edition Fountain Pen through this year. NIB. Serious inquiries only. I will provide pictures upon request. Serious inquiries only please.

IMG_3407.jpg
    I will post the entire set in order of beginning to most recent with the boxes. These are mint Fountain pens. I have some roller balls that can be purchased on an individual basis. All warranties are included Ofcourse. I am only selling the writers editions set as a complete order. Please contact me for more inquiries.
    Last edited by Jgar26; January 16th, 2021 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Full complete NIB set of all of the Mont Blanc Fountain Pen writers editions

Pictures requested.
    Vintage. Cursive italic. Iron gall.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Full complete NIB set of all of the Mont Blanc Fountain Pen writers editions

Hello. I知 at the beach this weekend. I will furnish pics for you Monday. Are you seriously interested or just kicking the tires ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jgar26 View Post
    Hello. I知 at the beach this weekend. I will furnish pics for you Monday. Are you seriously interested or just kicking the tires ?
    I'm posting on principle.If you are completely new to the community, and are advertising tens of thousands of dollars worth of pens, then as a courtesy the least you can do is post photographic proof that you have them to sell.

There have previously been scammers here, and it is in all our interests to ensure that these for sale postings have a minimum level of transparency.

So, no, not tire kicking as I amnot asking out of idle curiosity.
    Vintage. Cursive italic. Iron gall.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to silverlifter For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (January 16th, 2021), Detman101 (January 26th, 2021), Gulfcoast (January 27th, 2021), mbp (January 16th, 2021), Sailor Kenshin (January 16th, 2021), Stylo (January 19th, 2021), Yazeh (January 17th, 2021)

Thanks

I知 sorry that痴 fair. I知 sorry for saying that. I知 not a scammer and have and will provide any and all pictures to you Sunday night and then add them to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jgar26 For This Useful Post:

silverlifter (January 15th, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 575 Posts

It appears the pens have been unboxed. Are they uninked?

Thanks

Can we see prices for individual pieces, or is this supposed to be an all-or-nothing sale?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,465 Times in 4,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bolocko View Post
    Can we see prices for individual pieces, or is this supposed to be an all-or-nothing sale?
    See the quote from the seller's original post below the last image: I am only selling the writers editions set as a complete order.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

Thanks

Gotcha, thanks. I hadn't seen that with the way the images were breaking formatting on my phone.