Thread: FS: Pelikan M800 Brown-Black with BB Crisp Italic Grind by Me

Thanks

Default FS: Pelikan M800 Brown-Black with BB Crisp Italic Grind by Me

Hi all! I have a shot at nabbing a holy grail I've been chasing for the better part of 5 years so I'm listing a pen that's very dear to me in hopes of helping. Pricing to move. Pics, verification, and cheeky writing sample video here: http://imgur.com/a/nShWyUS.

Up this evening is my Pelikan M800 Brown-Black model with an 18k double broad nib that I've ground into a crisp italic. There's a little nick in the feed; not sure how it got there and it affects the function none whatsoever, but I tried to capture it in the photos nevertheless. The piston is smooth and the nib offers wonderful crispness and line variation while still being smooth and usable for expressive handwriting. The barrel stripes are a beautiful golden brown and the cap, section, and piston knob are a wonderful milk chocolate.

I've inked this pen once and it's in immaculate condition otherwise. I hope I'll have another one of these again, but a shot at my special grail after all these years is too much for me to pass up. For the pen, grind, original box/papers, and tracked/insured CONUS shipping, I'm asking $375 or best offer.

As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe and sane everyone

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Pelikan M800 Brown-Black with BB Crisp Italic Grind by Me

Is it still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"There’s two ways to change the way a guy feels about you. You can catch him on fire, or you can slap him" - Marcus Luttrell

Instagram: jackw3bb