Thread: The Next 51

Thanks

Default The Next 51

Hi all,

I'm new here and not that familiar with layout; I couldn't find a Parker sub-forum, so I ask this here, (and I couldn't find this topic anywhere, either), and I cant believe it hasn't come up, but what are your thoughts on the new 51.

I've read (and contributed) to the long thread at FPN about, but wondered if this place might have a different demographic and differing opinions.

I'm planning on giving it a go; I've pre-purchased a fp/bp set in the standard range. Anyone else here gonna give it a shot?

- Sean 🙂

Thanks

Default Re: The Next 51

Quote Originally Posted by corniche View Post
    Hi all,

I'm new here and not that familiar with layout; I couldn't find a Parker sub-forum, so I ask this here, (and I couldn't find this topic anywhere, either), and I cant believe it hasn't come up, but what are your thoughts on the new 51.

I've read (and contributed) to the long thread at FPN about, but wondered if this place might have a different demographic and differing opinions.

I'm planning on giving it a go; I've pre-purchased a fp/bp set in the standard range. Anyone else here gonna give it a shot?

- Sean 🙂
    It is Estycollector!! Here is the sub forum for Parker....https://fpgeeks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/25-Parker

Thanks

The thread about it here on FPG - linky.
    In the words of Paul Simon, you can call me Al.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corniche View Post
    Hi all,

- Sean 🙂
    It is Estycollector!! Here is the sub forum for Parker....https://fpgeeks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/25-Parker
    Hi Chuck,

I'm not Estycollector - that's another guy - we are pals over at FPN, though.

Actually, I only own a couple of the originals; I've never cared much for lever fillers... they're terrible for the aesthetic. 🙁

It's the modern Estie that turns me on. 😁

Thanks for the link. 👍

- Sean

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grainweevil View Post
    The thread about it here on FPG - linky.
    Hi Grainweevil,

Very helpful; thank you much. 👍

- Sean

Thanks

Hi all,

I see now that the individual forums are under brand focus; I'm used to FPN, where everything is laid out.

I can see the benefit of this format, though; as it condenses your home page.

- Sean