Thread: The Lost Art of Letter Writing and National Handwriting Day

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Default The Lost Art of Letter Writing and National Handwriting Day

This link arrived in my email box just now from Adam at Bertram's Inkwell: https://blog.bertramsinkwell.com

If National Handwriting Day is on the calendar for this Saturday, I confess I've failed to remember...every year. In any event, my handwriting tends to be International.

Thanks

Default Re: The Lost Art of Letter Writing and National Handwriting Day

Quote Originally Posted by FredRydr View Post
    This link arrived in my email box just now from Adam at Bertram's Inkwell: zumba for beginners

If National Handwriting Day is on the calendar for this Saturday, I confess I've failed to remember...every year. In any event, my handwriting tends to be International.
    It seems like Adam from Bertram's Inkwell shared a link to a blog post, possibly related to National Handwriting Day. National Handwriting Day is typically celebrated on January 23rd each year, and it's a day to promote and celebrate the art of handwriting.

In your message, you mentioned that your handwriting tends to be "International." This could mean that your handwriting style is influenced by various international styles or that it's simply not easily categorized into a specific handwriting style.

Regardless, National Handwriting Day is a great opportunity to appreciate the beauty and personal touch of handwritten communication, whether it's in English or any other language. It's never too late to celebrate the art of handwriting, so feel free to join in the festivities and perhaps take some time to write a handwritten note or letter to someone special.