Thread: Three Sailor Pro Gear pens for sale

Thanks

Default Three Sailor Pro Gear pens for sale

I am a new member, having discovered this forum just a few weeks ago. I have been a collector and user of fountain pens for more than 40 years and last week posted my current collection. As happens over the years, collections grow too large, and in that earlier posting I noted that I was thinking about selling some of my pens. I put three of them on offer here.

I understand that I don't have a track record here. I have been active for some 20 years on TimeZone.com, a watch collectors forum, and have, from time to time -- along with other members of that forum -- posted photos of fountain pens. Pens, of course, are not the focus there; mechanical watches are. I hope to be active on this forum for many years to come as well.

These are the three pens I am offering. They are all in LNIB condition and include inner and outer boxes, booklets, converters, and starter cartridges. Payment by Paypal or Zelle only. Sale in the CONUS only.

1. Sailor Pro Gear Ivory, with Rhodium trim and 21K fine nib. I bought it brand new from Classic Fountain Pens and the nib was adjusted/tuned by John Mottishaw for medium ink flow, with medium pressure, right hand usage. This pen was never carried though I did ink it a couple of times in my home office just to enjoy writing with it. It has been in the pen box ever since. MSRP $340. I am asking $145 shipped.

2. Sailor Pro Gear Yellow with Rhodium trim and 21K fine nib. I bought it brand new from Classic Fountain Pens and the nib was adjusted/tuned by John Mottishaw for medium ink flow, with medium pressure, right hand usage. This pen was never carried though I did ink it a couple of times in my home office just to enjoy writing with it. It has been n the pen box ever since. MSRP $340. I am asking $145 shipped.

3. Sailor Pro Gear Orange with Rhodium trim and 21K fine nib. I bought it brand new from Fountain Pen Hospital. This pen was never carried though I did ink it a couple of times in my home office just to enjoy writing with it. It has been in the pen box ever since. MSRP $340. I am asking $135 shipped.

I would be willing to sell all three to one buyer for $400 shipped.

FP sailor open.jpgFP sailor boxes.jpg

Thanks

Default Re: Three Sailor Pro Gear pens for sale

I'll take them as a set if still available. Sending PM with contact info.

-k