Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Age is Good

Thanks

Red face Re: Age is Good

There'll be a time when your Chip in your brain get corroded need replacement you don't function well.
    So Elon Musk has thought about that so he purposely introduce that programme so your function is auto expired so we are hooked to buying his chip to be immortal.
    Our next generation auto SMART CARS will take you to the place where IT WANTS TO TAKE and not to the place where you want to go.
    Within another 50 years time as we are all SMART PERSONS ( We are all connected in a SMART GRID ) Every thing we use are smart tools. From telephone to an auto-route you drive is controlled by a satellites and named under smart label. Your health is connected to a smart watch you are wearing on your wrist and without that your brain can't manage your health. Even when you have a headache you can't figure out what-is your real problem is. You battery in you wrist wash is dead.
    You will be bankrupted and loose all your self wealth if you loose your pass word/code to your cryptocurrency. well done technology.
    Your food you consume is framed by Microsoft company who owns the patent registering. ( MONSANTO EX. ) When you need fire it is generated by a starlites and when you need snow , earthquake or rain it is executed by a request of an agency. DARPA run by three letter agency. Some people say CALIFORNIAN FIRE AND RECENT TEXAS SNOW STROME IS TWO STRANGE THINGS HAPPENED SUDDENLY. The War 101 man never happens. Drones and 5G dispersing microwave dose it all. You use to use microwave to cook and at the same time some body else can cook you too.

I'd laugh with you, but we're legitimately living in times when I'm not certain if you're serious or not.

@adhoc I can't agree more with you. I am too really confused these I have written as they all jokes or have any sense to them.

@Chuck Naill you don't have to be sorry at all. I clearly see what you are worried about. I don't take your felling as Crude, Vulgar wild mean or any kind.
    " anyone have to tell a boy where to put his male member and slide it back and forth?
    It is a laugh the the horse fish spray his sperm around other horse fishes to generate his culture. There are wild salmon travel they travel a hundreds of miles to an unknown destiny to reach a point to spray it sperm to regenerate next generation.
    It is a natural thing which we can call "the high power" a creater has that embedded in to the genetic of this kind." there are so many examples. So regarding sliding the M member thing up and down is in the genetic of the mankind. If somebody mess it..up some body like Dr. MICROSOFT OR ELON MUSK.. Man... there are lot of CONSEQUENCES.

As a growing human I am thinking about all these thins. I am thinking as time and age is just a number and we are all living in matrix and with in this any thing is possible. It is just an experience we living in.
    There are so many jokes we truly think are jokes and they are senseless
    It is very hard to live with out getting too serious.
    Last edited by Cyril; February 25th, 2021 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 395 Posts

Default Re: Age is Good

I'd laugh with you, but we're legitimately living in times when I'm not certain if you're serious or not.
    How many times have you stopped to check the source of the article you're reading, i.e. am I reading MSN, or Babylon Bee?

Visit Main Street Pens
    A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful pen repair....
    Please contact us by email, and not PM for repair inquiries.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Z View Post
    How many times have you stopped to check the source of the article you're reading, i.e. am I reading MSN, or Babylon Bee?
    I have people in my life which I'd never consider idiots, yet they're convinced vaccines have chips in them for Bill Gates and such other things.

Thanks

Always check and consider the source..

Thanks

@adhoc
    I have people in my life which I'd never consider idiots, yet they're convinced vaccines have chips in them for Bill Gates and such other things.

Well, there's big different between the Mainstream science and THE REAL SCIENCE. According to the mainstream science above statement is is hilarious. But Masaru Emoto https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto#Biography
    first bought the proof of water memory power. Then the French Dr whose life was debunked by the " Rothschild " to keep him from developing this science to help our public heath. https://www.persee.fr/doc/reso_0969-...4_num_2_2_3277
    Then Dr Jacques Benveniste lab assistant at the time managed to develop the idea through research later gained the NOBEL PRIZE FOR using the water memory to affect the Aids Virus. So that science is being used by somebody is misusing that borrowed tech to use against the humanity. We LIVING IN A TECH ERA... yes it is true .
    The water memory is a transmission of the frequency that can be embedded into liquid molecule. So the people who are poisioniong people to get sick so that they can sell their products to as a business to heal them. Moderna use RNA industrial Tech similar to this
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00019-w using all junk ( find out all the junk strange recipe in there) So that is why this VAX is different than the CLASSIC OLDER CHEMIHAL COCKTAILS.
    So theres a suspicion of using this frequency ( OK we will call it a Chip for the time being ) Normally we call some programmes recorded on magnetic fields tapes, crystals as chips. SO NOW IT IS PEANUTS TO USE WATER /LIQUID TO RECORD THE PROGRAMME
    Our next computer will be replace by a micro chip that is made by WATER. I am sure somewhere they are already working on that too. WELL, WE ARE ONLY FOCUSING ON GETTING OLDER AND WE ARE COMPARING AND UNDERRATING THE YOUNGER GENERATION KEEPING THEM IN A SPACE OF TECHNOLOGY. THER'S SOME THIN MISSING HERE BADLY.
    That is why this vaccine is called RNA it is very special and it has the ability to change the human DNA in to some thing very different. This DNA of ours has not changed anyway not once when it was was created by our high power creators or God any one you call him.
    Last edited by Cyril; February 25th, 2021 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks

Why do I suddenly feel like I've wandered into a hospital ward for schizophrenics?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to An old bloke For This Useful Post:

silverlifter (February 25th, 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
    @adhoc

Well, there's big different between the Mainstream science and THE REAL SCIENCE. According to the mainstream science above statement is is hilarious. But Masaru Emoto https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto#Biography
    first bought the proof of water memory power. Then the French Dr whose life was debunked by the " Rothschild " to keep him from developing this science to help our public heath. https://www.persee.fr/doc/reso_0969-...4_num_2_2_3277
    Then Dr Jacques Benveniste lab assistant at the time managed to develop the idea through research later gained the NOBEL PRIZE FOR using the water memory to affect the Aids Virus. So that science is being used by somebody is misusing that borrowed tech to use against the humanity. We LIVING IN A TECH ERA... yes it is true .
    The water memory is a transmission of the frequency that can be embedded into liquid molecule. So the people who are poisioniong people to get sick so that they can sell their products to as a business to heal them. Moderna use RNA industrial Tech similar to this
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00019-w using all junk ( find out all the junk strange recipe in there) So that is why this VAX is different than the CLASSIC OLDER CHEMIHAL COCKTAILS.
    So theres a suspicion of using this frequency ( OK we will call it a Chip for the time being ) Normally we call some programmes recorded on magnetic fields tapes, crystals as chips. SO NOW IT IS PEANUTS TO USE WATER /LIQUID TO RECORD THE PROGRAMME
    Our next computer will be replace by a micro chip that is made by WATER. I read it somewhere they are already working on that. WELL, WE ARE ONLY FOCUSING ON GETTING OLDER AND WE ARE COMPARING AND UNDERRATING THE YOUNGER GENERATION KEEPING THEM IN A SPACE OF TECHNOLOGY. THER'S SOME THIN MISSING HERE BADLY.
    That is why this vaccine is called RNA it is very special and it has the ability to change the human DNA in to some thing very different. This DNA of ours has not changed anyway not once when it was was created by our high power creators or God any one you call him.
    You're really serious, aren't you?

I'm not going through this insane babble, but both vector (sputnik v) and mRNA (pfizer) vaccines exist. mRNA can not change your DNA, it's a protein boost essentially. mRNA isn't DNA.

You know what does alter your DNA? Contracting a virus. Any virus. This doesn't mean anything in practical terms. It's just a buzzword insane people use to indimidate others.

We both know you will never change your mind anyway, I just wanted to clarify if someone else reads this and even for a second contemplates you might be on to something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
    @adhoc

Our next computer will be replace by a micro chip that is made by WATER. I read it somewhere they are already working on that. WELL, WE ARE ONLY FOCUSING ON GETTING OLDER AND WE ARE COMPARING AND UNDERRATING THE YOUNGER GENERATION KEEPING THEM IN A SPACE OF TECHNOLOGY. THER'S SOME THIN MISSING HERE BADLY.
    You're really serious, aren't you?

I'm not going through this insane babble, but both vector (sputnik v) and mRNA (pfizer) vaccines exist. mRNA can not change your DNA, it's a protein boost essentially. mRNA isn't DNA.

You know what does alter your DNA? Contracting a virus. Any virus. This doesn't mean anything in practical terms. It's just a buzzword insane people use to indimidate others.

We both know you will never change your mind anyway, I just wanted to clarify if someone else reads this and even for a second contemplates you might be on to something.
    He has a history of similar incendiary posts, either a crackpot or a spambot, best ignore for all our sakes.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,336 Times in 3,966 Posts

Maybe some sort of spambot has taken over someone's ID here.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

Ole Juul (February 26th, 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    It's certainly a very serious infection of some kind.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,336 Times in 3,966 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Juul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    It's certainly a very serious infection of some kind.
    Either that or maybe age isn't so good after all.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

TSherbs (February 26th, 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 943 Posts

My attempt at steering the conversation. I can't remember where I saw it but I think it was a work-related class on age discrimination. I distinctly remember a chart that showed the correlation between age and how someone is taken seriously drops off after the age of the late 50s. I had that training when I was in my mid-30s so who knows if it is still relevant. Now that I am getting closer to the 50s, it is starting to sink in.
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 395 Posts

I've encountered that. Sometimes you just have to step back and let them walk into the train wreck.

Visit Main Street Pens
    A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful pen repair....
    Please contact us by email, and not PM for repair inquiries.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyIvan View Post
    My attempt at steering the conversation. I can't remember where I saw it but I think it was a work-related class on age discrimination. I distinctly remember a chart that showed the correlation between age and how someone is taken seriously drops off after the age of the late 50s. I had that training when I was in my mid-30s so who knows if it is still relevant. Now that I am getting closer to the 50s, it is starting to sink in.
    Well, I felt like I needed to get to 35 before anyone took me seriously. The reason is I was around so many 50-90 year old people. Over time they died off which allowed me to be taken seriously...LOL!!

THat said, there are people who stop learning and those that keep on learning. Over time, you begin to change for the better if you live by evidence and seek to know the truth. Well, you do change one way or another. Having a long time to chew on stuff begins to build which can't happen whent your 30 because you've not generally seen enough. Of course there are those for whom life has been hard who are very experienced at 30. Best not to judge solely on the basis of age.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

KrazyIvan (March 16th, 2021)