Thread: FS: Aurora Talentum Cento #50/100 with Broad 18K Italic

Thanks

Default FS: Aurora Talentum Cento #50/100 with Broad 18K Italic

Hi all! Posting a beast of a pen today. Pics, verification, and cheeky writing sample video here: https://imgur.com/a/NjtNx5C.

Listing my Aurora Talentum 100th anniversary "Cento" edition, #50 of a limited run of 100. The pen came with a broad 18K nib that wrote miserably and much more like a scratchy fine, so I ground it into a nice crisp italic in the style of Aurora's stub and italic nibs (i.e. with a more wedge-shaped cross section than other brands' squarer varieties). Otherwise this pen is in like-new condition and has only been inked a couple times.

The cap and barrel are metal with a glossy black PVD coating, red-accented threads, and a circle of "100s" around the cap finial to commemorate Aurora's centennial. The pen is a cartridge-converter fill pen, and will come with an Aurora-brand converter included. It's definitely on the heftier side, but that lends the writing experience a really pleasant and substantial feel. The nib is crisp and offers great line variation while also being smooth enough for regular handwriting and signatures.

The cheapest I could currently find this selling for new is $465, and they're obviously in short supply. For the pen, grind, converter, tracked/insured shipping, and all the original packaging and paperwork, I'm asking $395 $350 or best offer.

As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane y'all.
    Last edited by DomainOfDolin; January 25th, 2021 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Aurora Talentum Cento #50/100 with Broad 18K Italic

Here's some pics as well

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Aurora Talentum Cento #50/100 with Broad 18K Italic

Reducing to $350 OBO

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk