I have two pens that are up for trade. A Pelikan Tradition 200 in Marbled Green with F point and a Pilot Falcon Red, SF.
I've had both of these for quite a while and unfortunately they don't see much use. Both are in very good condition. The Pilot has some minor pitting on the clip and the Pelikan has some minor chips on the clip band, pictures below. Both Pens function flawlessly and have never had any issues besides the minor cosmetic dings.
I understand that I'm new to the forums and would be willing to send first so long as you're well regarded here.
In trade I'm up for:
Conklin Crescent Filler(black or gunmetal)
Kaweco AC Sport
Inks

I prefer simple colors on pens. I currently use a green parker 51, Lamy 2000, Pilot VP in matte black, and a grey Kaweco sport. I prefer XF, and fine nibs but would accept M also.
I also wouldn't mind vintage pens, I don't mind them with a little character on them. The ones I'm trading have minor cosmetic defects, I'm not expecting perfection in return.
I'm also open to offers.
I purchased the falcon for the flex nib. I have a real flex nib being restored right now so I don't really need this and it doesn't see much use. Pelikan makes excellent pens and their nibs are top notch. And that's the reason I'm trading it. I'm accustomed to writing with EX nibs which have a little feedback. The Pelikan feels like I'm writing with a marker. This is the third pelikan I've owned and they all write the same. My girlfriend even tried it and said the same thing. Maybe I'm weird.
Here are the pictures of the pens:

P1050489_DxO.jpgP1050498_DxO.jpgP1050502_DxO.jpgP1050504_DxO.jpgP1050505_DxO.jpgP1050506_DxO.jpg