Thread: Leonardo Momento Zero Hard Starts after being capped

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Re: Leonardo Momento Zero Hard Starts after being capped

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Onogaro View Post
    I had a problem with mine and sent it to Mark Bacas. I don't know what he did but he fixed it. I also heard that a fellow pen person from the Lone Star Pen Club had a problem getting hers to write. I don't know what she did to fix it. In both cases, the pen would write, then dry up and stop writing. Mark Bacas's assistant Lisa also had a problem with her pen, which was a piston filler. She had to send the pen back to get the problem resolved. So you might discuss the issue with the person who sold the pen to you.
    Thank you ALL so very much!
    I was considering the purchase of a Leonardo Momento Zero....... but not any longer!!!
    Simply stated, it is not worth the (potential) hassle. There are too many other good alternative choices.

I'm not sure these few examples of issues here really indicate any larger of a quality control problem within Leonardo compared to any other small manufacturer. Personally, we have a total of 4 Leonardos in the house and none have had any problems. I believe that in general, they are very good, quality pens, but of course, exceptions exist and you could get unlucky. I just think your odds of getting unlucky with a Leonardo are no different than with any other similar manufacturer.

Good luck either way. I really enjoy my Leonardos. My Momento Zero Grande Art Deco has got to be one my of favorite pens.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AlohaPens For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (February 5th, 2021)