Thread: Pelikan th*INK Mystery--What can you tell me?

Thanks

Question Pelikan th*INK Mystery--What can you tell me?

Probably around 2016-2017 I purchased a Pelikan th*INK FP, but I do not recall where or at what cost. It is likely a student/youth pen with a black plastic triangular body, a black rubber grip area, and a very short cap with a metal clip. It only uses ink cartridges. The top of the cap has a molded Pelikan logo but there are no markings on the steel nib. It's never been used.
    I am absolutely not able to find any trace of this pen on the internet (reviews/for sale), no matter how I spell/capitalize it. The usual suspects with all sorts of references to Pelikan variations do not have any info, either.
    Can anyone offer information on when this model was made and what on earth has happened to it?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 Times in 1,120 Posts

Default Re: Pelikan th*INK Mystery--What can you tell me?

Also known as the P63, see here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to catbert For This Useful Post:

DinahLee (February 2nd, 2021)

Thanks

Catbert....... Ahhh...thank you! P63 isn't nearly 'interesting' enough, though, for this odd pen. I'll make note of it, but continue to think of it as th*INK. I'm not at all fond of the hard-to-remove little cap as well as it's cartridge-only, but it is an interesting part of my Pelikan collection.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 Times in 1,120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DinahLee View Post
    Catbert....... Ahhh...thank you! P63 isn't nearly 'interesting' enough, though, for this odd pen. I'll make note of it, but continue to think of it as th*INK. I'm not at all fond of the hard-to-remove little cap as well as it's cartridge-only, but it is an interesting part of my Pelikan collection.
    I have the same pen. I find its grip more comfortable than the Pelikan Twist.
    A standard international converter fits.