Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Won Two-Thirds of Election Lawsuits Where Merits Considered

Thanks

Default Re: Trump Won Two-Thirds of Election Lawsuits Where Merits Considered

Yet another empty post, dneal.

Apparently you cannot defend your little study's

- research method or

- research data.

There is no reason to believe it any more than there is reason to believe that Trump will be "reinstated" in August.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by welch View Post
    Yet another empty post, dneal.

Apparently you cannot defend your little study's

- research method or

- research data.

There is no reason to believe it any more than there is reason to believe that Trump will be "reinstated" in August.
    You’re hilarious. You have shouted “CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!!” from the start, and ignored everything that took (and is still taking) place. Sworn affidavits, congressional testimony, the court cases that haven’t been administratively dismissed, etc…

You cannot know what there is any reason to believe or not when you do not examine the issue. Parroting one side’s talking points is not examination. If nothing happened, what’s the harm with an audit? You do know what one is, and it’s purpose, don’t you? Your position is as stupid and one who would argue that there’s no reason for a DOD budget audit because there’s no proof of widespread waste. Audits are to ensure, and strangely you and your side are terrified to look - because one obnoxious orange man has made you lose your mind.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    ...get over it.
    If you can "get over" illegal conduct, regardless if it's your side or the other, you have not moral compass adn really should abstain from commenting on issues of law.
    The article is illogical. Yes, it makes foolish Trump True-Believers feel a tiny bit happier, but the article is preposterous. When, for instance, Rudy Giuliani admitted that he had no evidence of fraud, and then his case was dismissed, that was a Trump loss on the contents of the case. That's just one case, although Giuliani made it famous.

I read though the case a couple months ago, and no one claimed that the Trump campaign had shaken any of the vote counts.
    I'm afraid you have gone off the rails. You couldn't have read the opinion "a couple of months ago" as it was issued the day before your post quoted here. The opinion doesn't include a recipe for cherries jubilee, but then nobody claimed that either. It's enough that the ruling held that the way absentee ballots were used was illegal.
    And apparently law-breaking is something you can either ignore or endorse if done by a Democrat. Please recall your position before you post in the future. You can join Chuck in a search for a moral compass.
    Sorry, Kazooskins. You have your calendar all mixed up. Giuliani surrendered to the Pennsylvania judge in January. dneal clutched his straw of a "finding" on February 8. See # 1. I asked the question in March.
    First, you claim to have read an opinion before it was written.
    Second, you claim Giuliani threw in the towel to a Pennsylvania court when the case cited is from Michigan.
    Third, the Court ruled that the Michigan AG violated the law regarding illegal absentee ballots, thus the "thumb on the scale"analogy.
    TDS is strong in this one: it allows him to travel both time and space. See, #40.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,419 Posts

Yet another empty post...
    It is irrelevant; I wouldn't worry about it. This "two-thirds" thing is a canard. It's like saying, "Two thirds of the time when I have a point at least worth considering, the point is actually valid. But, yeah, that isn't often, to begin with."

Thanks

If nothing happened, what’s the harm with an audit?
    What a stupid question. It flummoxes me when adults say this kind of thing. It's either a lie, or it is ignorance. Both "reasons" suck from an adult.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    What a stupid question. It flummoxes me when adults say this kind of thing. It's either a lie, or it is ignorance. Both "reasons" suck from an adult.
    How about this formulation: why are you so afraid of an audit?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (June 7th, 2021)

Thanks

How about this formulation?

- Election officials have counted and recounted votes over and over. Each time, the counts have stayed the same, demonstrating that the ordinary Americans who ran elections, in all the counties and election districts within counties and states that gather results, all work with honesty and integrity.

- Trump True Believers won't believe anything unless they count the votes themselves, and remove any election-worker with integrity.

- Trump wants his mindless followers to hunt for bamboo fibers in Arizona because he believes that ballots were printed and marked in South Korea or North Korea or Japan, and then flown to Arizona and Georgia and Pennsylvania and Michigan, where voting machines turned Trump votes to Biden votes on command by nameless people in Italy.

- Trump claims he will be "reinstated" by August because the MyPillow guy told him, and anyone who disagrees is not a "Republican".

- What will Kazooskins do?

Thanks

Welch,
    Do you truly not grasp the concept of independent audit?
    You seem awfully cozy with "Trump True Believers." Are you one, posting here as a false flag operation?
    I will do as I've been doing, presenting a voice of objectivity in a clamor in crowd.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (June 7th, 2021)

Thanks

Welch,
    You seem awfully cozy with "Trump True Believers." Are you one, posting here as a false flag operation?
    I will do as I've been doing, presenting a voice of objectivity in a clamor in crowd.
    Both of them are as kooky as the old crank shouting from the park bench. They're so caught up in their narrative, they do not have the ability to even contemplate a point that doesn't fit. They just run and find a reinforcing opinion from the NYT or WashPost, post an absurd little "harrumph" and thank each other profusely for a job well done.

Just watch:

Tsherbs and welch, can either of you cede that there was at least something off in at least one location. One novel experience. I don't know, like four democrat strongholds all stopping voting at approximately the same time, and all re-starting in the wee hours of the morning with a several hundred thousand lead overcome. Please name a couple of previous elections where this completely not odd thing regularly has happened. Could either of you cede that technically (which is what law is) one or more states changed their voting rules outside of the legislature - as required by the U.S. Constitution?

Thanks

I'll even throw a token of peace out there. I would love nothing more than to have an actual, objective discussion on a myriad of happenings in the world. When all I encounter is hyper partisan talking points - Eric Weinstein's "internet hyenas" - well shit...

The fact is that here most of the partisanship (the vocal part anyway) here leans significantly left. Were it a bunch of posts of former intel dudes prophesying Trump still will win and whatnot, from my responses you would think I was a lefty.

We have had reasonable discussions. Thoughtful posts with only little interruption from "hyenas". Go look at the one on Trinity theory. There's no reason we can't be civil fucking adults when talking about orange people. I'm happy to fling shit with the rest of the monkeys, but it's only fun once and a while. Thoughtful conversation is interesting all of the time.

Thanks

I have higher standards for the thinking and logic than has been happening here for months. There is no need to read my posts or ever respond to them. I am here only to counter-balance the disinformation and dissembling that the country was subjected to by Trump and his sycophants and deluded or lying followers. I am not here to discuss or argue. That has been demonstrated months ago to be a fruitless effort. I actually post things for other non-participants to read. It simply makes me feel good occasionally to say the right things here, supported by truth and reason and a sense of justice.

Thanks

This is a presumptuous and dissembling question, also. I have no interest in discussing manipulative bullshit

Thanks

And to whoever tried to pigeon hole me above: I read very little political commentary and get my news from the AP and my Google feed. I rarely post anything here except straight news. The rest is 💯% my own thinking. I have taught rhetoric and journalism and high school kids for 40 years, and I can smell bullshit a mile away. I am no genius, but it is real hard to fool me with weak reasoning, irrelevant evidence, or faulty generalizations. It's my job to see through that every day. Trump was a daily assault upon all the professional values I am asked to uphold every day. Perpetuating his thinking today is just more of the same devious dissembling bullshit. It ain't rocket science.

Like the 2/3 cases crap in the title of this thread: totally meaningless distraction meant to carry a false suggestion of merit in Trumpian court cases more generally. That's total bullshit both logically and statistically. I don't need the NYT or CNN to tell me so. Anyone with some acuity can figure that out.
    Last edited by TSherbs; June 7th, 2021 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks

See, just the typical narrative…

Thanks

I swear, it's like arguing a controversial baseball play.

"Team red is out. We won".

"I don't know. Looks like your guy missed the tag to me."

"THE UMPIRE HAS RULED!!! IT HAS BEEN DECIDED!!!"

"Shouldn't we watch the replay in slow motion?"

"ARRRGGGHHH!!!! NO ONE HAS TIME FOR THESE SILLY CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!! YOUR GUY IS OUT!!! WE WON!!!"

"Yeah, but they just showed the replay. From every angle, it looks like your guy missed the tag."

"THE UMPIRE HAS RULED!!! GAME OVER!!! GET OVER IT!!!"

"Well, it's within the rules to look at the replay and challenge the call."

"YOU ARE JUST A TEAM-RED SYCOPHANT, CRAZY LIKE ALL THE OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!! THE UMPIRE ALREADY RULED!!!"

"Not really. I don't side with either team, but ok... Can't you see though that most of the replay angles look like he missed the tag, that it's not unreasonable to believe he missed the tag?"

"I'M NOT DISCUSSING THIS ANYMORE!!! THIS IS A TOTALLY MEANINGLESS DISTRACTION MEANT TO CARRY A FALSE SUGGESTION. IT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT LOGICALLY AND STATISTICALLY!!!"

well, you get the point...

Thanks

This is a presumptuous and dissembling question, also. I have no interest in discussing manipulative bullshit
    "Presumptuous and dissembling:" I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
    Got it: you don't discuss, you promulgate.

Thanks

Welch,
    Kazooskins, you and dneal seem too lazy to review any of the 60 or 70 court cases which considered all of the Trumpist claims, and rejected all of them. dneal says that Trump won 2/3 of the court cases around his election, but nether of you can point to evidence. I read through court cases in the important states, even linking to them and quoting decisive sections. When asked what it wouild take for you fellows to accept the November election, you answered nothing. You howled and ran in circles, as if the only acceptable recount would be one that "reinstated" Trump.

So be it.

The two of you ignore the count, review, and recounts that have happened all over the country. Each time, the Trumpist "Republican Party" loses.

Stop whining and show some evidence and some logic based on evidence. Show us the deciding cases in:

- Pennsylvania,

- Georgia

- Arizona

- Nevada

- Michigan

- Wisconsin

Thanks

dneal says that Trump won 2/3 of the court cases around his election, but nether of you can point to evidence.
    dneal doesn’t say that, the article does. That’s how it works, right? Just post an article?

You didn’t even get it right though (but that’s the modus). The article says 2/3 of the cases that were heard on the merits. Any evidence you seek is in the piece. Again, that’s the way this goes, right? Just post articles and harrumph…

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    dneal says that Trump won 2/3 of the court cases around his election, but nether of you can point to evidence.
    dneal doesn’t say that, the article does. That’s how it works, right? Just post an article?

You didn’t even get it right though (but that’s the modus). The article says 2/3 of the cases that were heard on the merits. Any evidence you seek is in the piece. Again, that’s the way this goes, right? Just post articles and harrumph…
    dneal, you posted the piece. There is NO evidence in it. That's why I asked. That was three or four months ago. Anything else to say? (and, yes, I have taken logic courses. )

Here is how research works:

- Researchers present conclusions based on their explanation of evidence. Researchers define their research methods and provide their evidence. People can evaluate and replicate.

- dneal posted an article with no research, no data, and no method.

- dneal has posted a worthless article. Maybe it will be useful to someone collecting the drivel that MAGA cultists tell each other, but it is worthless to anyone else.

- Do you believe it, dneal? If so, why?

Thanks

You post all kinds of shit. Are you responsible for the veracity of the content? Is it incumbent on you to “show the work” of the writer?

You’ve really lost the plot.