Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Won Two-Thirds of Election Lawsuits Where Merits Considered

Thanks

Default Re: Trump Won Two-Thirds of Election Lawsuits Where Merits Considered

Try to read and to think, dneal. This one is simple. You posted a far-fetched article suggesting that Trump won most of his legal efforts to overturn the 2020 election. As anyone knows, at lest if they live in the real world and read, Trump lost 60 or 70 law-suits, or nearly every one that he and his cult-followers filed. Yet you claimed, regarding Ken Paxton's Texas suit, that the Supreme Court should re-consider the evidence in those suits.

You returned with an article claiming Trump won 2/3 of those suits if the decisions were interpreted in some way that the author does not tell us. It happens, I ran across the same article from a far right-winger who dabbles in conspiracy and QAnon fantasies, but nowhere else.

When asked, you were unable to tell us either the research method of your article or reveal any of the evidence.

Instead, you have howled and spit insults for four months.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Dear welch, try to see the bigger picture. This thread is, and always was simply a satirical response to your incessant posting of little more than a link to a wash post article.

Demanding that I "think" is precisely what I've been asking from you for many months. The irony is a little delicious.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Dear welch, try to see the bigger picture. This thread is, and always was simply a satirical response to your incessant posting of little more than a link to a wash post article.

Demanding that I "think" is precisely what I've been asking from you for many months. The irony is a little delicious.
    Still wriggling on Trump's hook, we see. Waiting for Trump top be "reinstated"? Still looking for evidence that China or Japan or North Korea shipped millions of Biden ballots to Arizona?

Thanks

Wriggling on Trump’s hook? You’re the one tangled up in the line. He’s gone. You have an acute case of TDS.

Thanks

I can see nothing has changed............LOL!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,419 Posts

I noticed that Mike Lindell has been continuing his lying campaign, too. That guy is a real kook!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    I noticed that Mike Lindell has been continuing his lying campaign, too. That guy is a real kook!
    Do you think is actually believes what he says?

If Trump really thinks the election was stolen, he has a disorder or we've all been dupped to think otherwise. I do think there is a propensity to believe something if it is repeated. We have to guard our minds and hearts. For example, the wife who believes an abusive husband saying he is sorry and will never do it again.

Lindell is the classic huskter. While it is true people have problems sleeping, the pillow is not the reason.

Thanks

I think much of your sleep problem would be solved if you stopped obsessing over Trump.

Thanks

No one here seeks health advice from you, or any advice, really.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (June 23rd, 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post

Do you think is actually believes what he says? .
    Some, yes. He said a "prophet guy" came to him telling him to join the Trump cause. So yeah, he seems to believe voices in his head, which makes him crazy enough to think that the machines were rigged (despite the multiple state audits showing that they weren't). This guy is cookoo.

Thanks

Do you think is actually believes what he says? .
    Some, yes. He said a "prophet guy" came to him telling him to join the Trump cause. So yeah, he seems to believe voices in his head, which makes him crazy enough to think that the machines were rigged (despite the multiple state audits showing that they weren't). This guy is cookoo.
    "Thus saith the Lord"

So, he said he was picked out of several to pray and saw that as a "divine appontment". Then he met Trump face to face and took that as a "divine appointment".
    Last edited by Chuck Naill; June 23rd, 2021 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 632 Posts

He's not a lawyer and obviously knows nothing about the law.

But a "physicist" with an MS? An "environmental activist" who hates wind power? Yeah, right.

He appears to be a swivel-eyed loon for hire. One of those self-proclaimed experts with an agenda that matches up with the big fossil fuel interests, who probably bankroll his front groups.

From his website:

John Droz Jr.

Credentials

Masters Degree, Solid State Science, Syracuse University (1975). [1], [22]
    B.S., Physics, Boston College (1968). [1]
    B.S. Mathematics, Boston College (1968). [1]

Background

John Droz, Jr. is an anti-wind-power activist and founder of Alliance for Wise Energy Decisions. Droz formerly served as Senior Fellow at American Tradition Institute (now known as E&E Legal Institute). [1]

He retired at age 33 after a successful career in real estate investing, but has also worked for GE: Aerospace Electronics (Utica, NY), Mohawk Data Sciences (Herkimer, NY), and Monolithic Memories (Cupertino, CA). [21]

In 2011, he became a member of the Board of Directors and scientific advisor to NC-20, an advocacy group that has been outspoken against restrictions on coastal development. He was listed as science advisor until at least 2012. [9]

Droz ran the website “Wind Power Facts” (now called Alliance for Wise Energy Decisions) which asserts that mainstream information about wind power is distributed primarily by industry lobbyists while the “real science” indicates that we should abandon wind power as a source of energy. AWED and Droz are also behind Ptcfacts.info, a website opposing production tax credits for the wind industry. [23], [24], [26]

Last edited by Chip; July 20th, 2021 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks

No one here seeks political opinions from you, or any opinion, really; yet you feel free to post media propaganda.

See how that works? Well, it’s an example of hypocrisy; so probably not…

Thanks

No one here seeks political opinions from you, or any opinion, really; yet you feel free to post media propaganda.

You’re so far up Trump’s ass you can’t see.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 632 Posts

"Droz and a team of volunteers dug through court filings and legal minutiae to track down 81 lawsuits that were filed in connection with the Nov. 3, 2020 presidential election. The lawsuits were tracked on Droz’s publicly available spreadsheet that was current as of Feb. 6."

It's July 21. Is there an update on the spreadsheet? Or do you even care?
    Last edited by Chip; July 21st, 2021 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks

That’s the problem with your echo chamber, Chuck. You assume everyone else must be in one too, and I must be in a red (or orange) one since we don’t agree. I’ve told you repeatedly that I’m not a trumper or whatever slur is fashionable for woke morons today. I’ve never voted for him. But that doesn’t fit the narrative you’ve been fed.

Put down your kool-aide. You’ve had way too much.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    "Droz and a team of volunteers dug through court filings and legal minutiae to track down 81 lawsuits that were filed in connection with the Nov. 3, 2020 presidential election. The lawsuits were tracked on Droz’s publicly available spreadsheet that was current as of Feb. 6."

It's July 21. Is there an update on the spreadsheet? Or do you even care?
    It is July. The 22nd as I type this. No, I don’t care. With a little effort you’ll find close to the top of this very page my response to welch that addresses your question.

Last edited by dneal; July 22nd, 2021 at 04:22 AM.

Thanks

That’s the problem with your echo chamber, Chuck. You assume everyone else must be in one too, and I must be in a red (or orange) one since we don’t agree. I’ve told you repeatedly that I’m not a trumper or whatever slur is fashionable for woke morons today. I’ve never voted for him. But that doesn’t fit the narrative you’ve been fed.

Put down your kool-aide. You’ve had way too much.
    I remember having a similar conversation with someone the first time Trump ran for president. It turned out ardent Trump supporter didn't vote at all. I mean after all the discussions with him glorifying the man, he didn't care enough to participate. He could, like you, say he never voted for Trump. Perhaps you are not a US citzen or there is a reason why you didn't choose to exercise your right to vote.

Being "woke" bothers some people because it forces them to deal on some level that what they want to think or have been taught to think isn't true. Sure, these efforts can go too far and the message keeps changing at times, but becoming informed about the experiences of others or how your experiences are not the same for everyone can be a good thing.

I just reserved one of the new Trump books, "I Alone Can Fix It". I've already read Woodward's, Bolton, and Mary Trump's book. It is time you became woke to just how dangerous a person DT is.

Thanks

This is like the 3rd time I've seen you use some "I was talking to a trumper" anecdote, like you have some special fucking litmus test that lets you sniff out the insurrectionists. You look for a little evidence confirming that someone *gasp* "supports Trump". That's all you need to know, because you know everything from reading a washed-up one-hit-wonder journalist, and a crazy niece.

Now go read Victor Davis Hanson's "The Case for Trump". Agree with the argument or not, at least it's rational and not some bullshit gossip nonsense like the rest of your "list".

Donald Trump is not dangerous. An asshole, certainly. Dangerous?
    Last edited by dneal; July 22nd, 2021 at 05:37 AM.

Thanks

Donald Trump is not dangerous.
    Yes, he is. He is ignorant, racist, sexist, and lazy. He is more interested in his own aggrandizement than the welfare of the country. He surrounded himself with grifters, several of whom are now under criminal prosecution (Tom Barrack is the most recent). His own company and its CFO are now under criminal prosecution. He claimed that he would hire "the best" people, and he hired a string of sycophants who were underqualified for the job, or criminal, or--if they had some spine--all ended up standing up to him when they had had enough and then he fired them. It is "dangerous" to the country to have a leader who hires so poorly.

Trump in power was "dangerous" to every minority or immigrant who became targeted after Trump's tweets and policies stoked more racial tension in the country. The white supremacist leader (I can't now remember which one) was giddy in his happiness after Trump said that "good people on both sides" remark. Trump's tweets were like loose canons: he would just fire away with no care for where the projectiles landed.

Other than funding Operation Warp Speed, Trump's comments around the Corona virus pandemic were "dangerous" to millions of Americans. He made racist remarks against China, further stoking those tensions in our country (which is a "dangerous" thing to do), and he intentionally played down the severity of the disease when, we have since found out, he privately understood just how deadly this virus is. Yeah, that's "dangerous," dneal. In leadership, this is akin to murder. He fucking lied to the public. Yeah, in a pandemic, with so many gullible citizens, the integrity of leadership has a lot of influence and impact. And Trump lied right to all of our faces. He even said that ingesting bleach might help clear the body and lungs. Yeah, that's "dangerous" in presidential leadership in a crisis.

Trump was also "dangerous" to all the women whom he assaulted over the years. Yes, he has not been criminally convicted of this, but we all know that it is true. So many men have assaulted women, and Trump fits the exact profile of a criminal repeated predatory assailant. He even confessed to the crimes on the Access Hollywood tape.

Finally, January 6 reveals this man's "dangerous" influence. I won't bother listing all the offences and charges and deaths and assaults that resulted from this mayhem that he helped stoke. To not see (or dismiss) the "danger" of that event is to be rationally and weirdly blind. And the whole thing was for Donald T Trump and his strategy of lying about the 2020 election. All of his lies and baseless accusations and frivolous lawsuits (so many dismissed out of hand for lack of credible or relevant evidence) are also "dangerous" to democracy because they needlessly create suspicion, fear, uncertainty and instability over our election process--which actually has very little fraud and deceit in it. Each state has a thorough vetting and review process, and errors of any magnitude (not even over a few hundred in the final tally) are RARE. And votes, it turns out, are even more rarely double counted. Trump and his cohort stoked lies to undermine national confidence in an election system in the greatest country in the world simply because he lost (prior to Nov 4, Trump said that he would accept the results if he won, but would not accept the results if he lost. This is all you need to hear about his integrity to know how "dangerous" he is as the leader of America). Trump has succeeded, according to the polls, in creating doubt--at least among Republicans--in the accuracy of our election results. This likely means additional stress, uncertainty, fear, and mistrust around elections--all of which contribute to instability. And instability is "dangerous" -- it is anathema--to democracy.

An asshole, certainly. Dangerous?
    Another dismissive remark. Assholes abound by the millions. Trump is one in a million, and far worse.

Chuck calls you a Trumper not because he knows how you voted, but because you repeatedly dismiss the arguments against the man's character, policies, actions, legacy, and the 2020 election. You dismiss the arguments against Trump as "woke" nonsense and "koolaid" drinking. That Trump is a serial prevaricator with serious character flaws is widely known. And yes, to have such a person as president is "dangerous," in the same way that they are "dangerous" as a boss, a husband, a father, or even as a friend. They eventually fuck up, royally, and destroy things and hurt people. As a president, the potential "danger" is multiplied by the millions. People of good character and intelligence and conscience, surrounded by other people of good character and intelligence and conscience, fuck up less.

Trump was, and continues to be, "dangerous."
    Last edited by TSherbs; July 22nd, 2021 at 09:41 AM.