Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trump Won Two-Thirds of Election Lawsuits Where Merits Considered

Thanks

Default Re: Trump Won Two-Thirds of Election Lawsuits Where Merits Considered

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    This is like the 3rd time I've seen you use some "I was talking to a trumper" anecdote, like you have some special fucking litmus test that lets you sniff out the insurrectionists. You look for a little evidence confirming that someone *gasp* "supports Trump". That's all you need to know, because you know everything from reading a washed-up one-hit-wonder journalist, and a crazy niece.

Now go read Victor Davis Hanson's "The Case for Trump". Agree with the argument or not, at least it's rational and not some bullshit gossip nonsense like the rest of your "list".

Donald Trump is not dangerous. An asshole, certainly. Dangerous?
    I can't figure if you're blind or just plain stupid.
    I always get a tickle when I make you show your true colors.

See Chuck, you’re partisan. Just like I told Chip, partisans are unable to see the world outside of the narrative they’ve constructed. Since I’m not in your camp, I must be in the other…

I’m not. When I browse the news, I’m just looking at the narratives people are being fed (by the left and right). There’s mainly a bunch of lefties here. You don’t know it because your partisan. Were it righties, everyone would be calling me a Trump hater because I would be pointing out how stupid their narrative was, just like I do for you.
    Okay, you're just plain stupid. Thank you for clearing it up!! LOL!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    The topic here has been Donald Trump and whether he is "dangerous." Chuck and I and Chip say yes, very much so. Chip and I gave reasons. dneal says no (but no follow up or reason). You say "what about Biden."

I actually don't expect more out of either of you two. Shrug.
    The dude didn't even care enough to vote. No balls.....!! Troll...absolutely.

What about Biden is whataboutthisism or the child who complains, they weren't nice to me as an excuse for not being nice.

Thanks

What about Biden is whataboutthisism or the child who complains, they weren't nice to me as an excuse for not being nice.

Chuck and TS-
    If you two go on a trip together please find and bring along someone with advanced reading skills.
    "Whataboutthisism" is the response you make when you can't refute the original statement.
    To simplify: Biden is the Dem Trump. Not "what about." Functionally equivalent to the claims you make about Trump.
    Joe's the Donald without the ability to speak in public.
    No complaints here. Have no expectation of niceties.
    If you can't look at a Dem without a thrill going up your leg [historial allusion] the only way you'll be able to turn on your trip will be left.
    Be well, stay cool, and enjoy the show.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (Yesterday)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post

Chuck and TS-
    If you two go on a trip together please find and bring along someone with advanced reading skills.
    "Whataboutthisism" is the response you make when you can't refute the original statement.
    To simplify: Biden is the Dem Trump. Not "what about." Functionally equivalent to the claims you make about Trump.
    Joe's the Donald without the ability to speak in public.
    No complaints here. Have no expectation of niceties.
    If you can't look at a Dem without a thrill going up your leg [historial allusion] the only way you'll be able to turn on your trip will be left.
    Be well, stay cool, and enjoy the show.
    You demonstrate you don't understand "whataboutthisism". So, I am obliged to help.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Thanks

Stay with me here Chuck: your accusation that I am engaging in whataboutism is a rhetorical device, attempting to discredit my statement. You employ that device when you can't respond on the merits. If you would read carefully the post you're trying to respond to you'll notice it contains no defense of Trump.

Hope your GPS is working.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (Yesterday)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Stay with me here Chuck: your accusation that I am engaging in whataboutism is a rhetorical device, attempting to discredit my statement. You employ that device when you can't respond on the merits. If you would read carefully the post you're trying to respond to you'll notice it contains no defense of Trump.

Hope your GPS is working.
    A+ for effort. They could never even answer what they didn't like about Trump on a policy level, and that turned into a dumpster fire... leading to these others. Hey! It's like Portland! lol
    Fighting is better than idleness
    -Kurdish proverb

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

kazoolaw (Yesterday)