Thread: FS: Huge Indian Ebonite Pens, one with #8 Bock Titanium Nib

Thanks

Default FS: Huge Indian Ebonite Pens, one with #8 Bock Titanium Nib

Hi all! Couple big Indian ebonite pens up today. Pics, verification, and cheeky writing sample video here: http://imgur.com/a/XAIlPzF.

SOLD First up is my brand-new Ranga/Peyton Street Pens "Splendour" model in dark green and creme ebonite with a broad #8 size Bock titanium nib. I got this in the mail today, inked it, and found it just wasn't quite for me. It's about the size of a Namiki Emperor, so I'd you want a GLORIOUSLY large and chonky pen but are on a budget, this one is for you. The titanium nib comes with a black ebonite feed, so it writes a wet and juicy line. The nib is bouncy and delightful. Pen will come with original box, converter, and papers. These sell for $250 new; I'm asking $195 OBO including CONUS shipping.

Next is another catch-and-release: an ASA Nauka in brown/black swirl ebonite with a Jowo 1.5mm stainless steel stub nib. This pen is gorgeous and writes wonderfully; again, just isn't quite for me. Rating a D because I swapped the original fine nib for a 1.5mm stub and filled the cap engraving with white china pencil so it would "pop." This pen is in perfect condition otherwise and is a great budget version of an Oldwin. For the pen, converter, and CONUS shipping, I'm asking $50 OBO.

If you'd like a custom grind (stub, italic, cursive italic, architect, reverse italic, etc.), add $25 and I'll knock it out for you in a day. As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane my friends.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DomainOfDolin; February 12th, 2021 at 08:23 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Huge Indian Ebonite Pens, one with #8 Bock Titanium Nib

still have them?