Thread: FS - CS Chruchill, Montegrappa, Namiki VP, Etc

Thanks

Default FS - CS Chruchill, Montegrappa, Namiki VP, Etc

1.(SOLD) CS Churchill made by British Bespoke Pens company

2. Montegrappa Zodiac Tiger
    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/PMfCiFI
    Beautifully made pen, sterling silver tiger over an interesting yellowish material (not sure if celluloid or acyrlic). The sterling material has some nice patina to it. Pen was made in 1998 and limited edition
    Filler - Piston filler, good ink capacity
    Two-Tone 18K Gold Nib - fine point, Semi Flex, good writer, see writing sample.
    Pen is in good condition overall but pen is used and may have mild scratches or signs of use
    Asking $599

3. Namiki Capless Faceted - Stealth Black
    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/B1efA9y
    Stealth black version is incrediblly rare, beautiful and understated Older model of the Pilot VP,
    I personally enjoy using the older models a lot more. The clip is less intrusive, it has a lighter feel, and the facets make the pen a joy to hold. This version of capless is no longer in production nor are the 14k nibs on this pen.
    Filler - Cartridge/converter; pen will be shipped with converter 1
    4K Gold Nib - medium point, good writer, see writing sample.
    The pen has a small visible scratch on one of the facets, not very noticeable but it's there. See pictures. Pen is in good condition overall but pen is used and may have mild scratches or signs of use.
    Asking $399

4.Namiki Capless - Faceted Black and Silver
    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/4PBmK6V
    Older model of the Pilot VP, I personally enjoy using the older models a lot more. The clip is less intrusive, it has a lighter feel, and the facets make the pen a joy to hold. This version of capless is no longer in production nor are the 14k nibs on this pen.
    Filler - Cartridge/converter; pen will be shipped with converter
    14K Gold Nib - medium point, good writer, see writing sample.
    Pen is in good condition overall but pen is used and may have mild scratches or signs of use
    Asking $249

5. Parker Sonnet Sterling Silver Fountain Pen- 18K Gold Nib.
    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/1n69jpx
    Beautiful sterling silver Parker pen, sterling silver material has some nice patina to it but still nice and shiny. Pen was made in France it appears. I'm not sure but this sterling silver Sonnet model might be discontinued by Parker now.
    18K Gold Nib - fine point, good writer, soft nib, you can get some nice line variation, see writing sample.
    Comes with ink converter.
    Pen is in good condition overall but like any used pens it may have minor scratches or signs of use.
    Asking $185

6. Aurola Rising Phoenix & Wood Ballpoint
    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/DVC57Nb
    Unique High End ballpoint hand turned by Aurola Pens on Etsy, Amber crystals on the clip and cap. Phoenix engraving's are pretty cool. The wood is 1000-5000years old bog oak. Great pen for those who love oversized pens.
    Uses Schmidt Parker style refill.
    Comes with 1 ballpoint - ready to write
    Asking $39

Email me at akafridi3@gmail.com for faster response

Paypal
    USA shipping only
    Pens will be shipped with USPS priority mail - $8 shipping cost
    Message me if interested

Thanks,
    Asif
    Last edited by akafridi3; February 25th, 2021 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS - CS Chruchill, Montegrappa, Namiki VP, Etc

Re: Conway Stewart Churchill- Crimson Blush LE

Given your photos document it, surely you must realize this is not a Conway Stewart (CS) Company pen. This pen was made from mostly CS parts which were acquired by another company (British Bespoke Pens Ltd) after the CS Factory closed. The LE number is a British Bespoke number, not CS LE number. The nib is likewise not a CS factory nib.

Given this is FPG I'm sure there will be a variety of opinions about this and that's fine. I "respectfully" believe that a more accurate description of what you are selling would be the right thing to do.
    Last edited by 724Seney; February 22nd, 2021 at 05:26 PM.

Thanks

Thanks for your suggestions. Updated description. Given box and paper say say Conway Stewart I will leave that description with the addendum that made by Bespoke company.

Thanks

I think your revised post is well done and factually correct.

It is an authentic box from the CS factory and the pen was made to the same size specifications as the CS Churchill. I believe the clip is an authentic CS clip, as well. But, not the nib. British Bespoke did acquire some authentic CS nibs and when they use one on one of their pens they make it very clear that it is a CS nib.

The LE number is not a CS LE number. It is a British Bespoke LE number.

Thanks

I note that in spite of your quick response here regarding the necessary edits to your sales post you have not made similar edits to the identical sales posts you have placed on Fountain Pen Network or Pentrace.
    Any particular reason why??? If not, you might wish to consider doing so..............

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

akafridi3 (February 23rd, 2021)

Thanks

Thanks for your recommendation 724Seney, please be patient with me and other sellers if we cannot make immediate edits. Please understand that some of us sellers here on fpgeeks and other forums have a full time job and it may take some time to get to it. Have a great day.

Thanks

@724seney, a DM would be the more appropriate channel to discuss this. Doing so publicly makes the seller look like a scammer and makes you look like an asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heymatthew View Post
    @724seney, a DM would be the more appropriate channel to discuss this. Doing so publicly makes the seller look like a scammer and makes you look like an asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks @heymatthew, it is what it is.............

And, speaking about "looking like an asshole," take a look in the mirror.

Thanks

Reduced