Thread: FS: Franklin-Christoph 2 Case Lot (40 Pen Boot Leather Case, 3 Pen Napa Leather Case)

Thanks

Default FS: Franklin-Christoph 2 Case Lot (40 Pen Boot Leather Case, 3 Pen Napa Leather Case)

For sale is a lot of 2 Franklin-Christoph pen cases. First is a 40 pen case in saddle boot brown leather. It states at Franklin-Christoph's site that their boot leather "comes already looking rugged - with marks and color variations." The case for sale has some light wear including some dirty spots. Functionally, there are no issues. I should think the case could be cleaned with the appropriate leather cleaning product or oil, but it still presents very well as is. Also, putting pens in the bands did slightly alter the color of the brown cloth interior; sort of like how a rug can change color/texture from being walked on. Next is a zippered case in black Napa leather. It has no more than micro/very light signs of use. It will come a 3 pen brown fabric insert. The case can also be used to hold eyeglasses The cases measure 13.35" x 10.35" and 6.25" x 3.25". The 40 pen case will come in the drawstring bag shown in the first picture. The 3 pen case will come in the cardboard box shown with it.

The price for both cases new is $168. I'm asking $100, including Priority shipping in the USA, for this two case lot. I will accept PayPal or check/money order. If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.

FC 40 case 1a.JPGFC 40 case 2a.JPGFC 40 case 3a.JPGFC 40 case 4a.JPGFC 40 case 5a.JPGFC 40 case 6a.JPGFC 40 case 7a.JPGFC 3 case 1a.JPGFC 3 case 2a.JPG
    Last edited by Zhivago; March 1st, 2021 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Franklin-Christoph 2 Case Lot (40 Pen Boot Leather Case, 3 Pen Napa Leather C

Bump.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Franklin-Christoph 2 Case Lot (40 Pen Boot Leather Case, 3 Pen Napa Leather C

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.