Thread: FS: Montblanc 149 Rose Gold w/ FACTORY BB Nib—PRICED TO MOVE

Thanks

Default FS: Montblanc 149 Rose Gold w/ FACTORY BB Nib—PRICED TO MOVE

Hi all! Thought this was a grail and it, disappointingly, just isn't giving me the tingles I thought it would. Sigh. Pics, verification, and cheeky writing sample video from my stupid cell phone camera here: https://imgur.com/a/7qr9oEJ.

Up this evening is my Montblanc 149 with rose gold trim and a factory double-broad 18k gold nib! This nib is gorgeously stubby, juicy, and wet; all the things you'd want from a gorgeous statement/flagship pen such as this. The rose gold doesn't show up, like, AT ALL in the photos, but it's so terribly gorgeous in person. Gives the pen that extra-special vibe and distinguishes it from the sea of admittedly gorgeous yellow gold out there.

This pen was, I believe, manufactured sometime in the 2000s, and has a plastic feed and plastic piston threads. Striated ink window is clear as crystal. Piston filler works an absolute dream, and the pen is in gorgeous condition other than just a touch of microscratching from light use. It'll ship with its MB case, tracking, and insurance.

Now for the fun part: for a unique 149 with funky trims and a rare nib, I'm asking $460 or best reasonable offer. I'm mostly after cash right now unfortunately, but am willing to consider partial trades if you've got cool stubs/italics. Also happy to take payment in a couple installments if that makes your life easier. I'll get it shipped out as soon as tomorrow for you.

As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane, my friends

Last edited by DomainOfDolin; February 28th, 2021 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Montblanc 149 Rose Gold w/ FACTORY BB Nib—PRICED TO MOVE

Photos here

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk