Thread: FS: Japanese exclusive Sailors- Kingdom Note, BungBox, + parts

Thanks

Default FS: Japanese exclusive Sailors- Kingdom Note, BungBox, + parts

Hello all,
    I am starting to clear out my collection and today I am selling a few Japanese exclusive Sailor pens plus some extra bits. Name, condition, nib, etc. follows below.

These pens do not come with boxes or converters. I do have some extra converters that will be included first come, first served. Do not expect a converter.

All prices include priority shipping inside US. PayPal G&S only.

10% discount if you buy multiple items.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Left to Right:

1. BunguBox Magnolia series PGS, limited 100 pieces. MF 14k nib. Good condition but may have some microscratching. Beautiful magnolia flower themed finial and pearlescent translucent cap with sparkling transparent barrel. 200 - SOLD

2. Kingdom Note Umiushi/Sea Slug series PGS Mini, limited 100 pieces. MF 14k nib. Good condition but may have some microscratching. Beautiful color way with the lavender and orange and features a sea slug themed nib etching. NOTE: This is a PGS Mini and can only take cartridges, which you can refill yourself but a converter will not fit. 200 - SOLD

3. Sailor x Tatsunoko Akubi 55th Anniversary 1911s, limited 200 pieces. MF 14k nib. Good condition but may have some microscratching. Cap band has visible tarnishing. A very cute pen with a cartoon seahorse etched on the nib. 200

4. Kingdom Note Kyoyasai/Vegetable series - Katsura Uri, initially these were limited to 50 pieces but they were later re-released so exact number is unknown, could be 50+50 but can't say for certain. Beautiful Jadeite-esque shade of green, opaque cap but slight translucence to the barrel. Could compliment of substitute for a Cocktail Apres Ski. B 14k nib with an etching of the Katsura Uri melon. Good condition but may have some microscratching. 150 SOLD

5. Kingdom Note Kyoyasai/Vegetable series - Shiroko Takenoko, initially these were limited to 50 pieces but they were later re-released so exact number is unknown, could be 50+50 but can't say for certain. B 14k nib with an etching of the Shiroko Takenoko ginger root. Good condition but may have some microscratching. Beautiful white barrel with a gentle pink shaded cap. 150 SOLD

6. Kingdom Note Kyoyasai/Vegetable series - Fushimi Hanana, initially these were limited to 50 pieces but they were later re-released so exact number is unknown, could be 50+50 but can't say for certain. B 14k nib with an etching of the Fushimi Hanana mustard plant. Good condition but may have some microscratching. Cap band has visible tarnishing. Nice colors but not for everyone so look at as many photos online as you can. The barrel could be likened to a light split pea soup and the cap to the inside of a boiled egg yolk. Sounds gross but it is actually a nice delicate color combo. 130 SOLD

7. BunguBox Zodiac series PGS Mini - Aries, limited 100 pieces. B 14k nib with an etching of the Fushimi Hanana mustard plant. Good condition but may have some microscratching. Nib and finial have Aries zodiac sign on it. Cap band has ZODIAC then the 12 signs of the zodiac. NOTE: This is a PGS Mini and can only take cartridges, which you can refill yourself but a converter will not fit. Nice raspberry smoothie-like color that isn't too bright with tiny shimmer in the material. 130.

8. BunguBox Hello San Francisco PGS, limited 100 pieces. B 14k nib. Good condition but may have some microscratching. Finial has a ship's wheel on it, cap band says BungBox Hello San Francisco. Comes with converter, hand painted with the Golden Gate Bridge on it. 150 - SOLD

9. Sailor 14k 1911s/PGS feeds. These were a lucky score from a dealer at a pen show years ago. Very difficult to source otherwise but a nice part to have on hand just in case. 30 each

10. Platinum 3776 Rooster/Kobe Nagasawa branded nib. 14k Broad. Bought the pen for the nib and sold the body, now just the nib is available. 50 - SOLD

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1314.jpgIMG_1315.jpgIMG_1316.jpgIMG_1317.jpgIMG_1325.jpgIMG_1326.jpgIMG_1323.jpg
    Last edited by LiquidSailor; March 22nd, 2021 at 07:17 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LiquidSailor For This Useful Post:

TFarnon (March 11th, 2021)

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Japanese exclusive Sailors- Kingdom Note, BungBox, + parts

What a neat set of pens! GLWS.

Thanks

If you have any full sized progear I would definitely be interested, as these are lovely colored pens! Alas my hand preference is not for the slims.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Thanks

PM sent

Thanks

Email sent

Thanks

PM sent

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rogeliogarciac View Post
    PM sent
    Quote Originally Posted by rogeliogarciac View Post
    PM sent
    PM does not seem to work. Responded to your (LiquidSailor’s) PM. Interested in #4. Here is my email: rogeliogarciac@yahoo.com. Thank you, and sorry for the confusion.

Thanks

It seems there has been some issues getting messages. Apologies to anyone I may have missed and thanks for the patience if you did message me.

Thanks

Bump. BB Magnolia, Tatsunoko Akubi and BB Zodiac still available.

Thanks

After reading in another thread that someone else was having problems with the feedback form as well, I'll just put my feedback here. The seller communicated as well as glitches permitted, shipped the pens quite quickly in a storm-free weather window, and the pens are lovely. No complaints at all. Okay, my "complaint" is that I would like more vegetable pens, please...

Thanks

Bump. BB Magnolia, Tatsunoko Akubi and BB Zodiac still available.

Thanks

PM sent on the Magnolia.

Thanks

Tatsunoko Akubi and Zodiac PGS Mini Aries still available