Hi all! Very reluctantly listing this guy. Pics, verification, and cheeky writing sample here: http://imgur.com/a/gcL424g.

Listing my Franklin-Christoph Model 19 in navy blue acrylic with blue Diamondcast accents and a 1.5mm stub nib! This was a very limited run that FC did a month or two ago and I managed to snag one through a friend. I thought this was a keeper, but there's a special LE knife dropping tomorrow that I'd regret terribly missing out on, so I'm sadly listing this here.

Only "blemish" is that I filled the blind engravings with white china pencil so they'd really pop. I happen to think it looks fabulous, but I know it's not for everyone. Otherwise, the pen is among the chunkiest and most substantial in the FC lineup, and the stub writes smoothly and consistently as you'd expect. It's been inked once and is in near-new condition.

For the pen, box, papers, converter, leather sleeve, and CONUS shipping, I'm asking [b]$190 or best offer.[b]

As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane my friends.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk