Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine question

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

Default Re: Vaccine question

Seney, so you understand: the way I am cleaning up my act over the last few weeks is that I am no longer engaging in arguments . I am just telling you that every time you cross a line, I am going to report it. And I will do you the courtesy of telling you that I have. Mr. Orosco will either ignore these reports, read them and dismiss them, or read them and act on them. That is up to him. You control what you do, I control what I do, EO controls what he does. Maybe he will tire of me (if you keep crossing the line) and ban me. That is his prerogative too. I assume that you will do the same if I happen to transgress. Please do, in fact.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (December 2nd, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_of_Clouds View Post
    For those who perhaps haven't been paying attention...
    Actually, ever since you outed yourself as a self professed pervert people have been paying quite a bit of attention.
    Who are you fantasizing about today??
    Hopefully not one of the University students or staff who are unaware of the danger you represent to them.

As for your clear verbal threat directed at me (https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...272#post383272), you do not worry me little man; your words are as impotent as your gonads.

Seriously, thanks for the few days of peace & quiet EoC, we will all now hunker down and await your next meltdown.
    You should be permanently banned for this post.

There is no threat contained in the link you provided here. It doesn't even go to a post by EoC.

I am reporting this post, and I am going to write Eric Orosco a direct email describing this post and others like it, asking him to take some sort of regulation over the abusive content in some of these threads.

I tried reaching out to you, but that has had no effect whatsoever. If you can't control your lashings out, then maybe the owner will try to do something.
    I'm sorry TSherbs, you are dead wrong in your claims. Your volatility and explosive nature have once again completely obliterated your sense of objectivity.

1. If you go back to the thread and look at posts #61, #62 & #63, all from other members and all refer to EoC's comment as a threat. Their assessments, not mine.

2. Your claim to have reached out to me but "it has had no effect whatsoever" is simply ludicrous and disingenuous. What you have done is to have made several public posts asking for my personal information which are none of your business. You were doing nothing but baiting me to get information which you were planning to use in a nefarious manner. And, yes, from that vantage point it had no effect whatsoever.....I did not and will not fall for it.

3. I am not concerned by your choosing to communicate with Eric Orosco. Eric is the kind of guy who will make an effort to understand both sides of a story before he acts in any definitive way. If he reaches out to me, I will be more than happy to provide him with whatever information or documentation he needs to better understand any post I have made here or elsewhere. If he reaches out to any of the other members I hope that they will do the same. I am confident that Eric will do whatever is necessary to fully understand this matter and then he will make a good decision about what he should or should not do. Quite frankly, I think you should be careful for what you ask for because I think the exact case you are trying too bring against me could just as easily be made about you.
    You're correct, actually. I inferred a desire on your part to contact EO. You said "if" he contacted you. I stand corrected.

But I still wish you would.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post

You've called out one poster for accusations of perversity publicly, and are silent as to another.
    Why is that? Why pick and choose one over the other?
    And if you're transparent, why not divulge all those you've complained about back channel?
    You've chosen your course of action. I'm just saying that it doesn't have the appearance of even-handedness, which reinforces the ongoing partisanship.
    You didn't comment on the attack against EOC's threat to his work place and his gonads, but have taken issue with Ted. How about a little "even-handedness on your part? I've always noticed and accepted you to be biased, whether I agree or not. What is strange is that you don't seem to see you do the same.

Why not show some balance yourself? Are you afraid of offending Legend (for we are many)?
    I agree with you, Chuck. But lack of bias no one has. I don't mind him saying it because it matters only a little here. I actually would like collective help in cleaning this place up. Again, I started in my own house, so to speak. In multiple ways. I thought dneal was trying too, but clearly not with EoC. EoC himself seems to have given up, too, at least for now. Kaz walks a line fairly well. Seney seems to know no line, but maybe??

Anyone else want to help?

Thanks

Seney, so you understand: the way I am cleaning up my act over the last few weeks is that I am no longer engaging in arguments . I am just telling you that every time you cross a line, I am going to report it. And I will do you the courtesy of telling you that I have. Mr. Orosco will either ignore these reports, read them and dismiss them, or read them and act on them. That is up to him. You control what you do, I control what I do, EO controls what he does. Maybe he will tire of me (if you keep crossing the line) and ban me. That is his prerogative too. I assume that you will do the same if I happen to transgress. Please do, in fact.
    Duly noted.

Thanks

I agree with you, Chuck. But lack of bias no one has. I don't mind him saying it because it matters only a little here. I actually would like collective help in cleaning this place up. Again, I started in my own house, so to speak. In multiple ways. I thought dneal was trying too, but clearly not with EoC. EoC himself seems to have given up, too, at least for now. Kaz walks a line fairly well. Seney seems to know no line, but maybe??
    Targeting
    15 yard penalty and loss of down
    Ejection is the purview of the Commissioner.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,299 Posts

I'm sorry TSherbs, you are dead wrong in your claims. Your volatility and explosive nature have once again completely obliterated your sense of objectivity.

1. If you go back to the thread and look at posts #61, #62 & #63, all from other members and all refer to EoC's comment as a threat. Their assessments, not mine.
    I think you should go and check that thread and those posts because in none of them is the word 'threat' used our implied, and, rather deliciously, post #63 is by YOU, thus giving the obvious lie to "Their assessment, not mine". Sloppy stuff, puppy.

As for your clear verbal threat directed at me (https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...272#post383272), you do not worry me little man; your words are as impotent as your gonads.
    Using your standards of English comprehension as a guide, what shall we make of your apparent fascination with my gonads?

Edit to add: I went to that link and checked every post by me. Not one, not a single one, mentions you by name let alone is presented as a threat. The Chinese posts are proverbs, just so you know. The proverbs themselves reflect what I wanted to say but couldn't express in quite the same way in English. It was hugely amusing to read of the interpretations by others who have no knowledge of the language, and rather demonstrates the point about differing perspectives and interpretations. Not that you will understand that.

More interesting is that in most of my posts I was speaking to dneal. It makes me wonder, quite strongly in fact, that your statement above about a 'clear verbal threat' directed at you could have been a slip-up and that you forgot that you were speaking for dneal after all. On the basis of that, and other evidence, there is a strong and growing understanding that you may be a sock puppet.
    Last edited by Empty_of_Clouds; December 2nd, 2022 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,325 Posts

*sigh*

Perpetuate the dneal and Seney are the same person ridiculousness, or go back and watch us tussle in one of the early covid threads.

I don’t hold petty grudges, and apparently Seney doesn’t either - which is perhaps a concept some others should explore.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

724Seney (December 2nd, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    *sigh*

Perpetuate the dneal and Seney are the same person ridiculousness, or go back and watch us tussle in one of the early covid threads.

I don’t hold petty grudges, and apparently Seney doesn’t either - which is perhaps a concept some others should explore.
    You're havin' a laff, surely. You hold petty grudges, and so does the puppy. Neither of you can let it go and be the better person (or persons), it's not in your nature(s). You like conflict, you want conflict, and you do nothing to prevent or avoid it. As for the 'dneal and Seney are the same person ridiculousness' - you level that accusation at me with regard to other accounts (scammers, new members and so on), none of which is true (I have only this account), but get upset when someone says the same of you? That's really rich.

As for the last part of your statement, I've already given notice that my gloves are off in this subforum. Until you (that's you and/or your sock puppet) make a sincere effort to be civil, and refrain from spurious accusations and arrogant insult. then you cannot expect me to treat you any differently than the way you treat me. Get used to it,or make appropriate changes to your engagement. It's up to you. Personally I don't think you have the character to make that kind of change. Leopards and all that.

Thanks

Pardon me if I don’t read all of your not responses.

Thanks

*sigh*

You're havin' a laff, surely. You hold petty grudges, and so does the puppy. Neither of you can let it go and be the better person (or persons), it's not in your nature(s). You like conflict, you want conflict, and you do nothing to prevent or avoid it. As for the 'dneal and Seney are the same person ridiculousness' - you level that accusation at me with regard to other accounts (scammers, new members and so on), none of which is true (I have only this account), but get upset when someone says the same of you? That's really rich.

As for the last part of your statement, I've already given notice that my gloves are off in this subforum. Until you (that's you and/or your sock puppet) make a sincere effort to be civil, and refrain from spurious accusations and arrogant insult. then you cannot expect me to treat you any differently than the way you treat me. Get used to it,or make appropriate changes to your engagement. It's up to you. Personally I don't think you have the character to make that kind of change. Leopards and all that.
    Hi EoC.

I just want you to know that all this name calling (puppy, sock puppet, etc., etc) really does not bother me. I hate to disappoint you about this but, you see, I fully understand that you are a bonafide nut-job and such idiocy is to be expected from someone as deranged as you.

I'd also like to urge you to be a bit more original in your thinking. Everything you do is simply a repeat of challenges which have been sent your way. This duplicate identity stuff is just one of a few examples of such "monkey see / monkey do" in your current litany of boring posts. Glad to provide more examples if you wish.

Cheers!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

dneal (December 2nd, 2022)

Thanks

*sigh*

Hi EoC.

I just want you to know that all this name calling (puppy, sock puppet, etc., etc) really does not bother me. I hate to disappoint you about this but, you see, I fully understand that you are a bonafide nut-job and such idiocy is to be expected from someone as deranged as you.

I'd also like to urge you to be a bit more original in your thinking. Everything you do is simply a repeat of challenges which have been sent your way. This duplicate identity stuff is just one of a few examples of such "monkey see / monkey do" in your current litany of boring posts. Glad to provide more examples if you wish.

Cheers!

Thanks, dneal/seney for continuing to provide confirmation of your stupidity. There is very little you understand, and this clearly bothers you otherwise you wouldn't make any responses. And yet here we are. For the seney part of this 'duo' having looked through the entirety of your posts on this website it should be noted that you've actually contributed precisely nothing of original content. Whereas you can find quite a lot of support for my creative endeavours, some criticism too from those who are intellectually challenged by it but that's just life.

Edit to add that there is also some circumstantial evidence to suggest that Scottt is another sock puppet of dneal. Conspicuous by their sudden appearance, engagement and subsequent disappearance.
    Last edited by Empty_of_Clouds; December 2nd, 2022 at 06:59 PM.

Thanks

Pardon me if I don’t read all of your not responses.
    I don't expect nor demand that you read anything of mine. That you respond though means that you did read it. As noted, you don't have the depth of character to change the way you engage on here. Nor the integrity.

Thanks

*sigh*

Hi EoC.

Cheers!

Thanks, dneal/seney for continuing to provide confirmation of your stupidity. There is very little you understand, and this clearly bothers you otherwise you wouldn't make any responses. And yet here we are. For the seney part of this 'duo' having looked through the entirety of your posts on this website it should be noted that you've actually contributed precisely nothing of original content. Whereas you can find quite a lot of support for my creative endeavours, some criticism too from those who are intellectually challenged by it but that's just life.

Edit to add that there is also some circumstantial evidence to suggest that Scottt is another sock puppet of dneal. Conspicuous by their sudden appearance, engagement and subsequent disappearance.
    To recap:

Embattled, perpetual victim - CHECK
    Nonsensical story with professed innocence - CHECK
    Shifting blame - CHECK
    Shifting, dodging, deflecting - CHECK
    Posts Deleted - CHECK
    Name calling - CHECK

And for today's comic relief, how about this zinger from EoC, found in post #64 of the thread entitled "Dogs eatin' homework, and other tall tales!"
    •"In the last 6 months, with the single exception of having to deal with a hostile buyer, I've been nothing but a pleasant member on the main parts of this website."

Thanks

Actually, I see immediately that you just reiterate the same unsubstantiated claims; and don't bother past the first sentence or two.

Second verse, same as the first, etc...

Thanks

Actually, I see immediately that you just reiterate the same unsubstantiated claims; and don't bother past the first sentence or two.

Second verse, same as the first, etc...
    And I see constant weaseling on your part and an inability to evolve. That's okay. Apparently, you like all this, so I am happy to oblige. Any time you want off this train YOU tell me, better still YOU alight first. Have fun!

Thanks

And for today's comic relief, how about this zinger from EoC, found in post #64 of the thread entitled "Dogs eatin' homework, and other tall tales!"
    •"In the last 6 months, with the single exception of having to deal with a hostile buyer, I've been nothing but a pleasant member on the main parts of this website."
    dneal/seney, you did note that I didn't start that acrimonious thread, yes? Of course you did but that would be an inconvenient truth for you. Did you honestly* expect me not to defend myself. What would YOU have done if the thread had been about YOU? Funny how you don't like it when I defend myself. The difference is that I don't make up lies about people or threats, whereas you do.

*I appreciate this word doesn't really apply to you, but it is used here in a conventional and conversational sense.

Thanks

Cheers!

See bolded parts. A quick check of our respective profiles shows that mine has been visited 6,368 times in 8 years at an average of 797 per year. Yours has been visited 92 times in 4 years at an average of 23 per years. Mine has been visited on average more than 34 times more than yours. Clearly there is not a lot of interest in you.

Thanks

Cheers!

See bolded parts. A quick check of our respective profiles shows that mine has been visited 6,368 times in 8 years at an average of 797 per year. Yours has been visited 92 times in 4 years at an average of 23 per years. Mine has been visited on average more than 34 times more than yours. Clearly there is not a lot of interest in you.
    Seriously EoC??
    Do you REALLY think that is the reason for the difference??
    We both know why your profile gets so many views.

#nut job, # wacko, #banned everywhere but here

Thanks

They look because they are interested. Colourful characters always generate interest, dull ones do not.

Where am I banned from? FPN? I have an active account there. Reddit? Active account. Pentrace? Active account. So 'banned everywhere' is another hyperbolic Trumpian statement unanchored in truth. Well done, puppy.

BTW Van Gogh was a bit out there. Stimulated interest though, as can the many others I could name. Dullards, like you, not so much.

Thanks

They look because they are interested. Colourful characters always generate interest, dull ones do not.

Where am I banned from? FPN? I have an active account there. Reddit? Active account. Pentrace? Active account. So 'banned everywhere' is another hyperbolic Trumpian statement unanchored in truth. Well done, puppy.

BTW Van Gogh was a bit out there. Stimulated interest though, as can the many others I could name. Dullards, like you, not so much.
    You were banned from FPN - True or false? **
    If you have an active account there it is because you have found a way to successfully avoid being identified by their Administrator as the David Jackson who was permanently banned.

You were formally reprimanded and put "on notice" at Pentrace - True or false? **
    And now you have two accounts there but do not post..... other then when you played the "I'm selling my pens game" because you know the Administrators are on to you and are watching every step you make. BTW, the pen sale outcome there was pretty much the same as it was everywhere else.

Congrats on having an account on Reddit........actually, that would seem to be the perfect place for you.

** Be careful, these are trick questions. I know the answers.