Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine question

Thanks

Default Re: Vaccine question

Quote Originally Posted by TFarnon View Post
    Is this COVID exposure? COVID vaccination? Pure coincidence? Confirmation bias? All I know is over the past week, we have gotten some huge honkin' hypercoagulable TEG (thromboelastography) results. Whether a phlebotomist draws the samples or an RN draws the samples doesn't seem to matter. I don't remember seeing this many distinctively hypocoagulable samples. They all have "high shoulders", most have short R-times (which means plenty of coagulation factors) and high MAs--higher than the platelet count would indicate. They all have growing MA activator results, which indicates high fibrinogen and probably high levels of endogenous heparinases.

The most recent information seems to indicate that platelet activation is significant in the COVID vaccine coagulopathy cases, and that PF4 (Platelet Factor 4) may be involved.
    I'm not even going to pretend to understand what you wrote, but does that mean that we could predict who will have issues with blood clots with a simple blood test?

Thanks

We could at least direct high-risk individuals to safer vaccine formulations. And we could probably give anticoagulants like eliquis prophylactically, because these are people who would be hypercoagulable in the first place. As for those who suffer from too few platelets after vaccination, at the very least we should be able to monitor both the anti-PF4 thrombocytopenia potential. It might not be just one test, but it shouldn't be more than 3 or four tests for people at greatest risk (lupus and antiphospholipid syndrome, I'm looking at youuuuuuu).

Unfortunately, the more we know, the more complicated things get.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,299 Posts

It's never lupus!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empty_of_Clouds For This Useful Post:

TFarnon (May 2nd, 2021)

Thanks

I find it interesting that the Johnson and Johnson was suspended for a time over 6 serious reactions with over 6 million vaccines given. Honestly, I would like to see the money trails of all the big companies to see which politician (or family) is a stockholder, board member etc.

Thanks

I think I hold some J&J stock. I'm pretty sure I do. In any case, it's 100 shares or less, because I have very few holdings of more than 100 shares of a specific stock. Obviously I am not influencing anything.

I'm interested in all the developments, but that's because I work with coagulation as part of my job. I'm also always interested in pandemics and viruses and bacteria and stuff like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TFarnon View Post
    I think I hold some J&J stock. I'm pretty sure I do. In any case, it's 100 shares or less, because I have very few holdings of more than 100 shares of a specific stock. Obviously I am not influencing anything.

I'm interested in all the developments, but that's because I work with coagulation as part of my job. I'm also always interested in pandemics and viruses and bacteria and stuff like that.
    I am fascinated by plagues, viruses etc. The most frightening book I have ever read was about the ebola virus in Africa.

Thanks

Finally got the shot today. Johnson, one and done I guess.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 1,419 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Good luck

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

I am fascinated by plagues, viruses etc. The most frightening book I have ever read was about the ebola virus in Africa.[/QUOTE]

Which book was that?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,299 Posts

Might be The Hot Zone by Richard Preston

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Empty_of_Clouds For This Useful Post:

Cookedj (July 12th, 2021)

Thanks

Thx, that is what i thought based on amazon hitlist.

Thanks

No, none of the anti-covid vaccines inject micro-chips. No, contrary to US "Republican" party line, the line that tells Trump-believing "Republicans" that put magnetic specs in your body:

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...lyy4PRTNswPjUc

A nurse during an Ohio House hearing on Thursday tried to prove a debunked theory that taking the COVID-19 vaccine makes a person "magnetic."

Joanna Overholt tried to place a key and bobby pin against her body in an effort to prove that both would stick to her skin, though the attempt ultimately failed. Overholt was trying to attest to a conspiracy theory that's been widely circulated by a Cleveland-area physician and anti-vaccine activist, Sherri Tenpenny, who also testified in front of Ohio lawmakers.

“Explain why the key sticks to me,” Overholt said during the hearing. In video of her testimony, the key sticks to her for approximately three seconds before she removes it.

“It sticks to my neck too,” she added, though she failed to get it to stay. She also attempted to make a bobby pin stick, though that failed as well.

Overholt testified in favor of the proposed Enact Vaccine Choice and Anti-Discrimination Act, which the Ohio Capital Journal reports would prohibit anyone from mandating or asking people to take a vaccine, including the COVID-19 vaccine.
    Hopeless.

The US senate has an eye-doctor who claims to be an expert on infectious diseases. As many of us said when the US invaded Iraq, "Sorry, world". We voted the fool out of the White House, and we will do our best to keep out his True Believers from now on.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Did the U.S. Senator / eye doctor say anything you quoted? Has he been arguing with Fauci about whether or not the vaccine makes people magnetic?

Because that’s why you’re full of shit and contribute essentially nothing to these threads other than your crazy opinions. And you’re the guy demanding “logic”. The guy that posted that nonsense above wants logic…

As it happens, the eye doctor was right though.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

I have a friend that listens to Fox News daily who hates Fauci. Is there a causal relationship?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Good luck
    Thanks, but I don't think the J&J or AZ vaccines are problematic for men, only for younger women. There's an extremely rare case of blood clots in men, but not really much higher than in general population, properly compared (no statistical shenanigans).

The arm hurt a little bit for a few days, I couldn't sleep for almost a week (this one was really the big issue for me, I felt like a truck ran over me for nearly a week...), and I had some "burning" sensation in my back for a few days. Really strange, never felt anything like that.

Anyways all good now. Oh and my lady is pregnant again, so if the vaccine is meant to make us all infertile, as I've been told in the ooga booga believing circles, it's doing a really poor job.

Thanks

Congrats adhoc!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

adhoc (June 22nd, 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post

Because that’s why you’re full of shit and contribute essentially nothing to these threads other than your crazy opinions.
    Your lack of reflective insight is astounding at times.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,281 Times in 1,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post

Because that’s why you’re full of shit and contribute essentially nothing to these threads other than your crazy opinions.
    Your lack of reflective insight is astounding at times.
    Your confession by projection was anticipated.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

The famous "Johnson and Johnson" produced Baby Talc and it was only known to one or two products.
    That is to create products and nappies for baby Butts ? talc and baby nappy creams.
    I used them, and most of us used the Talc .
    Still I have one Talc in house I am using for my shoes to keep them from humidity so I am expecting to keep my toes dry ( Just like CUTY CURA TALC I bleieve it is a heathy idea. )

But although google is bad tech , technology master in one way it is a Saver and a great friend if you use it right. TO EDUCATE YOUR SELF IT IS A GOOD MEAN.

https://www.asbestos.com/news/2021/0...c-settlements/

This above ironic law suit against Johnson against it's founding ICONIK product Talc for baby Butts . CAN YOU TRUST THEY COULD COME WITH A MEDICINE TO CURE YOUR HEADACHE !!
    It is a laugh what people think about what they are doing with ONE TO ONE human testing ON A larger scale.
    Those who are DOING ALL THIS HYPNOTISING AND they all think all must go. SO IT IS HAPPENING and it is nobody's fault.

Thanks

You know this is a place for talking about your ink.
    About your pencil.
    About your paper or perhaps the paper or start a conversation like..

"I don't have enough paper to continue my journal and as the paper supply store is 300 km away and the whether is bad so I can't get to the store today.
    So I am wondering if I can write my journal on the wall somewhere "". ????

So this place is not a place to talk about your health or the politics or WHAT IS The " CEO OF VATICAN " DOING TODAY type of question.
    So the FAKE BOOK IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO WARM UP AND IGNITE YOUR HUNGRY MIND ON ALL OF THAT ( BECOUSE IT IS A PLACE FOR PRIVET SHARING ) or perhaps the other iconic social media is the right place to do similar discussions.
    I can see lot of Gurus are agitated . well wind up to say how happy they are doing well but still they not sure it is true. They want to have a second one and so on and so on.

I am looking up at my Syringe that I am using for my ink bottle. I SAY FOR MY INK BOTTLE....
    It is a real fun to use it on my pens but not on anything that has a life.
    Last edited by Cyril; June 23rd, 2021 at 04:12 AM.