Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Vaccine question

Thanks

Default Re: Vaccine question

Quote Originally Posted by TFarnon View Post
    Is this COVID exposure? COVID vaccination? Pure coincidence? Confirmation bias? All I know is over the past week, we have gotten some huge honkin' hypercoagulable TEG (thromboelastography) results. Whether a phlebotomist draws the samples or an RN draws the samples doesn't seem to matter. I don't remember seeing this many distinctively hypocoagulable samples. They all have "high shoulders", most have short R-times (which means plenty of coagulation factors) and high MAs--higher than the platelet count would indicate. They all have growing MA activator results, which indicates high fibrinogen and probably high levels of endogenous heparinases.

The most recent information seems to indicate that platelet activation is significant in the COVID vaccine coagulopathy cases, and that PF4 (Platelet Factor 4) may be involved.
    I'm not even going to pretend to understand what you wrote, but does that mean that we could predict who will have issues with blood clots with a simple blood test?

Thanks

We could at least direct high-risk individuals to safer vaccine formulations. And we could probably give anticoagulants like eliquis prophylactically, because these are people who would be hypercoagulable in the first place. As for those who suffer from too few platelets after vaccination, at the very least we should be able to monitor both the anti-PF4 thrombocytopenia potential. It might not be just one test, but it shouldn't be more than 3 or four tests for people at greatest risk (lupus and antiphospholipid syndrome, I'm looking at youuuuuuu).

Unfortunately, the more we know, the more complicated things get.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 875 Posts

It's never lupus!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empty_of_Clouds For This Useful Post:

TFarnon (May 2nd, 2021)

Thanks

I find it interesting that the Johnson and Johnson was suspended for a time over 6 serious reactions with over 6 million vaccines given. Honestly, I would like to see the money trails of all the big companies to see which politician (or family) is a stockholder, board member etc.

Thanks

I think I hold some J&J stock. I'm pretty sure I do. In any case, it's 100 shares or less, because I have very few holdings of more than 100 shares of a specific stock. Obviously I am not influencing anything.

I'm interested in all the developments, but that's because I work with coagulation as part of my job. I'm also always interested in pandemics and viruses and bacteria and stuff like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TFarnon View Post
    I think I hold some J&J stock. I'm pretty sure I do. In any case, it's 100 shares or less, because I have very few holdings of more than 100 shares of a specific stock. Obviously I am not influencing anything.

I'm interested in all the developments, but that's because I work with coagulation as part of my job. I'm also always interested in pandemics and viruses and bacteria and stuff like that.
    I am fascinated by plagues, viruses etc. The most frightening book I have ever read was about the ebola virus in Africa.