Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine question

Thanks

Default Re: Vaccine question

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Or he is just doing some fluffy Joe-talk.
    "Fluffy Joe" - hadn't thought of him like that, but the image fits.

Thanks

I’m very pleased with Biden. He’s a lot of things, but much better than an authoritarian. I’ll take him any day over another self absorbed personality.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,422 Posts

Pretty good left-right-middle take on the Biden statement that the pandemic is "over":

https://www.readtangle.com/is-the-pa...iden-comments/

Thanks

Everyone is focusing on “pandemic is over”, but not on the rest of his comments.

It would be like saying “@tsherbs is a fucking” , but omitting “nice guy “.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Pretty good left-right-middle take on the Biden statement that the pandemic is "over":

https://www.readtangle.com/is-the-pa...iden-comments/
    Nah, you hit it the first time: fluffy.

Thanks

The pandemic is not over, but it does appear to have abated considerably. I'm not seeing large numbers of indeterminate results from a seemingly unrelated test. Thing is, severe COVID inhibits the production of interferon gamma, which is the analyte measured in the Quantiferon Gold TB Plus test, and that's the one that was yielding indeterminate results. We are back to indeterminate results being only a very small proportion of our test results, and at least half of those can be explained by things other than COVID. I hope that makes sense. If it doesn't, suffice it to say that my personal indicator of severe COVID infection rates has dropped back to pre-pandemic levels.

The questions I consider are: Will COVID mutate into another severe pandemic form, and if so, when? And if it isn't COVID, what will be the next pandemic? Monkeypox has the potential, but it's still just sort of simmering. Ebola is too virulent to reach global pandemic status. A mutant polivirus, perhaps? Whatever it will be, I'm fairly certain it will be viral.

Thanks

I agree. Pre pandemic means it no longer meets the definition. Perhaps is not yet an endemic.

Thanks

This may not be the best thread, but it is related.
    "“The people who have correct information, who take science seriously, who don’t have strange, way-out theories about things but who base what they say on evidence and data, need to speak up more,” Dr. Fauci said, “because the other side that just keeps putting out misinformation and disinformation seems to be tireless in that effort.”

There has been much misinformation on this forum since 2020. Fauci has been vilified while quacks have been praised.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,318 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    "“The people who have correct information, who take science seriously, who don’t have strange, way-out theories about things but who base what they say on evidence and data, need to speak up more,” Dr. Fauci said, “because the other side that just keeps putting out misinformation and disinformation seems to be tireless in that effort.”

There has been much misinformation on this forum since 2020. Fauci has been vilified while quacks have been praised.
    @TSherbs: I give you exhibit B. A mantra repeated to reinforce an echo-chamber? Why revive this thread with that post? Trolling?
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post

@TSherbs: I give you exhibit B. A mantra repeated to reinforce an echo-chamber? Why revive this thread with that post? Trolling?
    You, @dneal, are a hacker, troll. Everyone on this forum should realize that you will stoop to anything.

He will look your profiles and do harm. Beware.

Why revive the thread? It is because people continue to die and have died from false information, for which you are culpable.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post

You, @dneal, are a hacker, troll. Everyone on this forum should realize that you will stoop to anything.

He will look your profiles and do harm. Beware.

Why revive the thread? It is because people continue to die and have died from false information, for which you are culpable.
    Exhibit D
    Last edited by dneal; November 28th, 2022 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks

Exhibit C

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by candy/Chuck Naill View Post
    Exhibit C
    Is the "C" for "candy" or "Chuck"?

Thanks

It’s for Dickface, @dneal. I think you and 724 are the same person. You’ve actually got a duel membership!?!?’ Ha ha !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    It’s for Dickface, @dneal. I think you and 724 are the same person. You’ve actually got a duel membership!?!?’ Ha ha !!
    More phallic references. Weird.

More empty accusations and variations of "lol".

You can always tell how triggered candy/Chuck is by the amount of excess punctuation marks.

Thanks

This is hilarious. A dickface going to other forums. We used to call this little man syndrome….

So, other members should realize what this ass hole is doing.

Thanks

This is hilarious. A dickface going to other forums. We used to call this little man syndrome….

So, other members should realize what this ass hole is doing.
    candy/Chuck, it's clear what I'm doing, which is why you are also flailing around like a toddler who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

I'm going to leave the dickface/asshole references alone, since most can make the connection given your sexual obsessions.

Thanks

I cannot believe how unsubtle you are, Donald, Dick, Durwood, Darrell, David, etc.

You have identified yourself as someone who scans the internet and hacking accounts with your alter ego 767 or whatever. I am sure all those years behind the desk of a dead end job has equipped you thoroughly. What is amazing is how you've fooled many that you actually have original thoughts.

Thanks

I cannot believe how unsubtle you are, Donald, Dick, Durwood, Darrell, David, etc.

You have identified yourself as someone who scans the internet and hacking accounts with your alter ego 767 or whatever. I am sure all those years behind the desk of a dead end job has equipped you thoroughly. What is amazing is how you've fooled many that you actually have original thoughts.
    Did you mistype "unstable"?

Someone here is, but I don't think it's me.

Thanks

So what, you missed evidenced based based therapies. Which did more harm, duck face?