Thread: WTT Gorgeous Blue Bexley Fountain Pen +$ for Waterman Carene or Cross Peerless

Thanks

Default WTT Gorgeous Blue Bexley Fountain Pen +$ for Waterman Carene or Cross Peerless

WTT Gorgeous Blue Bexley Fountain Pen with Duo tone Broad Nib. I bought this as New Old Stock. Someone from Bexley verified for me that this was made for a specific customer so there is no model name. I inked it once and it wrote beautifully. This is my nicest looking pen but there is another pen I would like even more. Would like to trade for either a Waterman Carene in Amber or Black (as long as it doesn’t have many micro scratches) Medium nib, or A Cross Peerless Medium Nib (the one made by sailor). Since both these pens come with a Gold I am prepared to add some money in addition to the Bexley (not sure of the exact amount yet) . This is cross posted in Reddit Pen Swap.

I do have more images. If you PM me with your email I will be happy to send the full set. I'm still not real familiar with this Imugr app. I thought I upload all images from my laptop.
    I have references on eBay and on Reddit Pen Swap.

Let me know if any questions.

Thanks

Default Re: WTT Gorgeous Blue Bexley Fountain Pen +$ for Waterman Carene or Cross Peerless

I Forgot to say USA shipping only. I'm sorry but outside of US is way too costly and much too risky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default Re: WTT Gorgeous Blue Bexley Fountain Pen +$ for Waterman Carene or Cross Peerless

One last thought. If you would rather simply purchase this pen, I will sell for $129.00 via PayPal but only to PayPal confirmed USA Address only. Shipping to continental USA will be paid by me.

Thanks

Is my price too high? I think it is priced to sell or to do a partial trade but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,067 Times in 4,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MTHall720 View Post
    Is my price too high? I think it is priced to sell or to do a partial trade but I am open to suggestions.
    I don't think it is completely high for a Bexley. I purchased the exact same model, in different material and with GP hardware, last year from a vendor at the LA Pen Show. Your price is fair, but it isn't a Pilot Metro (i.e. it isn't just pocket change) and you have to find someone who likes that color. It's a very nice pen but not one I would ever buy, so you are just going to have to wait until the perfect buyer comes along, or keep dropping your price. No other way to force it.

Oh, BTW, you don't have the price in the original post, not sure if you ever did or if it got lost in edits. I would put a sale price up there.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Thanks very much for the input and advice.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,067 Times in 4,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MTHall720 View Post
    Thanks very much for the input and advice.
    You might also mention that while the pen isn't particularly heavy, it does have a very wide section, almost 13mm. This pen is really good for people who want a wider gripping area and don't like skinny pens. A selling point, I think.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I am just going to rewrite this and change to For Sale instead of trade or sale. Thanks very much again.