Thread: FS: Pilot Metal Falcon SF, Franklin-Christoph 31 Architect, Lamy Safari w/ 14k B Stub

Thanks

Default FS: Pilot Metal Falcon SF, Franklin-Christoph 31 Architect, Lamy Safari w/ 14k B Stub

Hallo folks! I'm listing a few things to scratch together some funds for Franklin-Christoph's online pen show this week. Pics, verification, and detailed/cheeky writing sample videos here: https://imgur.com/a/yzNHdmX.

SOLD First up is a catch-and-release for me: a Pilot Metal Falcon in brown with a 14k soft fine nib! To my knowledge I'm the second owner, and this pen has been used veeeeery sparingly. Nib has a delightful bounce to it as expected from Pilot's falcon nibs, and ink flow is insanely consistent. I'll include a Pilot CON-70 pump converter because it came to me with one. These go for $240 new. I'm asking $160 OBO including CONUS shipping.

Next is another catch-and-release, this one straight from the manufacturer: a Franklin-Christoph Model 31 in "autumn oak" with a broad steel nib ground to a nice rounded architect by me! I love this color and I love this model but I'm starting to accumulate more 31s than I probably need, so letting this one go. I got this in the mail last week and it's been inked one time. Aside from the grind, this pen is like new. It'll ship with its box, papers, converter, and leather pen sleeve. For the pen/grind/package and CONUS shipping I'm asking $165 OBO.

SOLD Lastly, we've got the humble Lamy Safari in the "powder rose" color from the 2019 pastel series of colors. This Safari is a little less humble though, as I've outfitted it with a 14k gold broad nib, and ground said broad nib into the most succulent and luscious stub I think I've made to date. It's smooth. It's wet. It's flowy. And you want it. I'll include a Lamy converter for you, of course—this guy eats up ink. Again, pen is in excellent shape. For the pen, nib, grind, converter, and CONUS shipping I'm asking $85 OBO.

As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane, my friends. <3
    Last edited by DomainOfDolin; March 21st, 2021 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Pilot Metal Falcon SF, Franklin-Christoph 31 Architect, Lamy Safari w/ 14k B

Some photos for ya.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk