Thread: Rotring Jazz and Waterman Kulturs

Thanks

Default Rotring Jazz and Waterman Kulturs

Some very nice pens at very good prices. These pens have just been sitting in a case.

The Rotring Jazz is a catch and release. This one is graphite, near mint, and with a nearly new refill. I decided I like my dark green Jazz better than the graphite. Please note the Jazz is not as dark as it looks in the photos. I got a very good deal on the graphite, and am passing it on at an even better price. $63 plus shipping

The Kulturs, left to right:
    Grey demo rollerball, with working Waterman refill. Mint, $13 plus shipping
    Purple demo FP with F nib, new. $16 plus shipping
    On Hold Black FP with F nib, nearly mint (used less than one cartridge) $14 plus shipping

Priority shipping in US $7 total for 1 or 2 pens, $10 total for 3 or 4 pens.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dougb1426; April 11th, 2021 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Rotring Jazz and Waterman Kulturs

Bump

Thanks

Default Re: Rotring Jazz and Waterman Kulturs

Quote Originally Posted by dougb1426 View Post
    Some very nice pens at very good prices. These pens have just been sitting in a case.

The Rotring Jazz is a catch and release. This one is graphite, near mint, and with a nearly new refill. I decided I like my dark green Jazz better than the graphite. Please note the Jazz is not as dark as it looks in the photos. I got a very good deal on the graphite, and am passing it on at an even better price. $63 plus shipping

The Kulturs, left to right:
    Grey demo rollerball, with working Waterman refill. Mint, $13 plus shipping
    Purple demo FP with F nib, new. $16 plus shipping
    Black FP with F nib, nearly mint (used less than one cartridge) $14 plus shipping

Priority shipping in US $7 total for 1 or 2 pens, $10 total for 3 or 4 pens.
    What is a "catch and release?".

Please clarify. Are the pens shown, left-to-right, Kultur rollerball, Kultur FP demo new, Kultur FP, and Rotring Jazz ballpoint?
    Dan Kalish

Fountain Pens: Pelikan Souveran M805, Pelikan Petrol-Marbled M205, Santini Libra Cumberland Gold ebonite, Waterman Expert II, Waterman Phileas, Waterman Kultur, Stipula Splash, Sheaffer Sagaris, Sheaffer Prelude, Osmiroid 65