I am so regretting all the times I’ve come across high end stationary in boutique-type stores, and thought “I should buy this” and then, “Nah, I don’t write letters to anyone, what’s the use?”

What I do see, in local card shops and such, is cheap, boring stationary sets. I don’t have to have something with matching envelopes, but I do like decorative envelopes. My current favorite papers for fountain pens are Tomoe River, and Munken, the latter being a slightly toothy non-coated Swedish paper that comes in Nuuna journals. I do not like really smooth papers, like Rhodia, though I’m not totally against Clairefontaine, which although smooth, seems a touch more absorbent than Rhodia.

Does anyone know of any online shops that sell nice stationary, or can anyone recommend a brand or type that they use for their own letter writing? I prefer A5 size or larger. Cost isn’t an issue, I want something nice and will pay for quality. I prefer not to have to wait half a year for shipping. As it stands right now, my only choices are either a Tomoe River or Clairefontaine pad.

Thanks for any advice!