Thread: I gave her...INKY FINGERS!!! :grin:

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Cool I gave her...INKY FINGERS!!! :grin:

Leaving the dentists office, I received the charge receipt for the one procedure not covered by my insurance.
    So hearing that telltale electronic printing grind of the machine, I readied my Opus-88 demo loaded with my freshly acquired "Montblanc - Irish Green" ink and prepared to sign on the dotted line.
    As I did so, the phone rang and the front desk operator attended to it while blindly sliding me the charge receipt for signature.
    I proudly signed, swashed and swiped my signature...using the entire line and in the back of my mind I thought "Wow...this ink is a lot wetter than the "Shin-Ryoku & Perle Noir" mix I'd been using while waiting for the "Irish Green"...it's just going down HEAVY!!

The front desk operator reached for the signed receipt without really looking as I slid it over to her and placed her index finger right on the end of the signature line. I watched in slow motion as she noticed a particularly different feeling and looked down at the signed receipt while talking with the customer on the other end of the phone...noticing that the soft formerly peach skin of her index finger was now the lovely shade of green that only "Montblanc - Irish Green" can impart.

She reached for a napkin after shaking loose the charge receipt and I turned to walk away, donning my sunglasses Ala "Horatio Caine" of CSI Miami.

It's gonna be a good day...
    "I can only improve my self, not the world."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Detman101 For This Useful Post:

azkid (April 14th, 2021), BayesianPrior (April 13th, 2021), CrayonAngelss (April 16th, 2021), Kaputnik (April 13th, 2021), oldfarmroad (April 18th, 2021), Yazeh (April 13th, 2021)