Thread: Sailor Kabazaiku (Cherrywood) - 14k H-MF

Thanks

Default Sailor Kabazaiku (Cherrywood) - 14k H-MF

Up for sale is my Sailor Kabazaiku. I lusted over this pen for far too long, and finally pulled the trigger in 2017 to commemorate a personal milestone. The pen is beautiful; I love the feel of the cherry bark and the knowledge that a 250 year old artisanal tradition has been used to decorate it.

Sadly, I have kept this pen in a case for most of the last four years because, while beautiful, it does not suit my hand. The pen is not overly long (unposted 118m) and due to the solid brass construction it comes in at 37g.

The pen has a 14k H-MF nib and writes very smoothly. It has drunk about 5 cartridges (and probably the same number of converters) of Sailor Jentle Black ink.

The pen was purchased from La Couronne du Comte in December 2017 and I am the original owner. I don't believe that I have the original box (it was quite large and included a bottle of ink), but will pack the pen securely in another box. The pen ships from Canada.

Additional pictures available on request.

Asking USD 280 plus shipping costs. Also open to interesting trades or offers.

IMG_2924.JPGIMG_2925.JPGIMG_2926.JPGIMG_2927.JPGIMG_2928.JPG
    Last edited by BayesianPrior; April 27th, 2021 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Sailor Kabazaiku (Cherrywood) - 14k H-MF

Price adjustment.