Thread: Eboya Pens - Choice of Three

Thanks

Default Eboya Pens - Choice of Three

Eboya Pens is the pen making and selling arm of Nikko Ebonite. Nikko is the leading manufacturer of ebonite in Japan and supplies the ebonite for many if not most of the world's pen makers. Eboya operates a small shop in Tokyo which is open during limited hours only four days per week. Pens can be ordered on-line, but according to their website the typical waiting time is six months. Here are three gorgeous Eboya pens, ready for you TODAY! Each pen carries a 14K gold Bock M/F nib, has been very lightly used, and is accompanied by a converter and a cartridge as well as its original box and papers. Check out the beautiful grain pattern of the ebonite! A brief description of each pen appears just below, followed by group pictures. To buy any or all of these great pens, or if you have questions or want more pictures, please email me at whichwatch@roadrunner.com.

Left to Right in above picture:

Eboya Natsume Small in Koutgetsu (yellow) - the pen measures approximately 130 mm long capped, 123 mm long uncapped, with a body diameter of 11.5 mm and section diameter from 9.8 to 10.2 mm. Nib is a 14K gold Bock M/F. $250 includes shipping within US.

Eboya Ricchiku Large in Akebono (red) - the pen measures approximately 153 mm long capped, 137 mm long uncapped, with a body diameter ranging from 15 to 16 mm and section diameter from 10.6 to 11.8 mm. Nib is a 14K gold Bock M/f. $425 includes shipping within US.

SOLDEboya Ricchiku Medium in Kaze (blue green) - the pen measures approximately 143 mm capped and 128 mm long uncapped, with a body diameter ranging from 13.5 to 15mm and section diameter from 10.5 to 11.7 mm. Nib is 14K gold Bock M/F. SOLD

Shipment outside US may be available at cost. Please inquire.

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

Last edited by whichwatch; April 18th, 2021 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Eboya Pens - Choice of Three

Very tempted by the Natsume. How does the size compare to a Sailor Pro Gear Slim, or Pelikan M400?

Thanks

I don't have a Pro Gear Slim, but the pictures below show the Natsume between a regular Pro Gear and a vintage 400. The sizes are fairly comparable. It is thinner than the Pro Gear, closer to the Pelikan 400 in diameter but a little longer.

Thanks

Sent PM about the blue Ricchiku. So much for my promise to myself to not buy any more pens this week. Small steps... Since the feedback thread doesn't seem to work, I'll put my edit/comments here. I'm very happy with my lapse in resolution. I'll be happy to lapse again.
    Last edited by TFarnon; April 24th, 2021 at 02:31 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,711 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stevekolt View Post
    Very tempted by the Natsume. How does the size compare to a Sailor Pro Gear Slim, or Pelikan M400?
    Maybe this will help.
    Attached Images Attached Images