Thread: Reviews of some modern fountain pens (will update)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 249 Posts

Default Re: Reviews of some modern fountain pens (will update)

Hello to all fountain pen fans! In 2019, this brand shook the world pen community with its appearance. Of course, it would be more interesting to try the Nautilus model, which from the point of view of design is much more attractive, but the only one Korean store where I found an attractive color completely ignored me. That is, when you are refused, it is of course an unpleasant thing but sometimes understand, but when you are completely ignored, it is much more unpleasant, especially since I asked to purchase for the full price, I was only interested in the possibility of delivery with any variants. So a few days before my latest purchase – Pilot Custom 845 , I happened to see this model for sale and decided to take a chance.

Narwhal Schuylkill 365 Limited Edition Ebonite (made in USA?)

This pen has a straight cylindrical shape with an almost flat tops and made of red-purple woodgrain ebonite. Some sources say that it is red or dark red ebonite, but it is actually red-purple. The body and cap are fully turning on a lathe, not injection molding. Filling system is real piston-filler. Cap on thread, 2 starts thread, opening/closing in 1 and 1/3 turns.

Full review: http://lenskiy.org/2022/11/modern-na...ylkill-365-le/
    About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org or watch on social networks
    FB: @ArtDesignPenS
    Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS
    Instagram: @andrew.lensky

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_Lensky For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (November 20th, 2022), Cyril (December 10th, 2022), DrPenfection (January 14th, 2023), Kgbenson (November 20th, 2022), Yazeh (November 16th, 2022)