Thread: FS: Lot of 5 Rickshaw Bagworks Pen Storage Items (Solo, 2, 3 & 6 Pens)

Thanks

Default FS: Lot of 5 Rickshaw Bagworks Pen Storage Items (Solo, 2, 3 & 6 Pens)

For sale is a lot of 5 Rickshaw Bagworks pen storage items. All are in excellent condition with no more than micro/very light signs of use/wear.

Included in the lot are two medium sized solo pen sleeves: one with an orange houndstooth exterior and a black interior; the other has an evergreen tweed exterior and, I think, a moss green interior. Also included is a short two pen coozy with a two-tone orange Asanoha exterior and a chocolate brown interior and a long three pen coozy with a black exterior and a blue interior. Last is a long six pen coozy roll with an Earl Grey tweed exterior and a bordeaux interior. The bordeaux material of the pen roll looks lighter in my picture than it does in person. All the items have Rickshaw's plush material interior, which does a good job of protecting pens and is grippier than one might expect it to be.

$79 including shipping in the USA (the same items would be $132 new from Rickshaw). I will accept PayPal or a check/money order. If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.

Rickshaw lot 1b.JPGRickshaw lot 2a.JPGRickshaw lot 3a.JPGRickshaw lot 4a.JPGRickshaw lot 5a.JPG
    Last edited by Zhivago; December 14th, 2021 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Lot of 5 Rickshaw Bagworks Pen Storage Items (Solo, 2, 3 & 6 Pens)

Bump.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Lot of 5 Rickshaw Bagworks Pen Storage Items (Solo, 2, 3 & 6 Pens)

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.