Hi all! This one's special, but I've just unfortunately not connected with it as much as I wanted to. Pics, verification, and writing sample videos here: http://imgur.com/a/I5pGBXj.

Listing my recently-acquired Pilot Custom 845 in black urushi with a double broad 18k nib ground to a crisp italic by CY of Tokyo Station Pens. Pen is black ebonite with black urushi lacquer, and appears to be an earlier model because "urushi" is engraved into the surface of the cap as opposed to the cap band. There's a little wear around the cap band and some microscratching, but otherwise the pen is in great shape. The star, of course, is the nib: soft, juicy, wet, and quite crisp. CY knocked it out of the park.

I got this pen for way cheap so I'm just gonna ask for what I paid, which is $350 including CONUS shipping. I'll include a CON-40 converter for ya as well.

I'm mostly interested in cash but open to partial trades if you've got fun stubs or italics. As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane my friends. ❤️