Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended and Apple OS what's the last upgrade?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,336 Times in 3,966 Posts

Default Re: Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended and Apple OS what's the last upgrade?

Yes I've already checked out what's 64bit and what isn't. I only have to concern myself with Adobe Photoshop and Bridge. When I open Launchpad there are a couple of red Adobe icons that might be 32bit sitting on their own inside a grey box - launcher utility and application manager. I expect (maybe even hope) to lose them when I upgrade to 64bit only. If not I might be stuck with them.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

Senior Member INeedAFinancialAdvisor's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

I’m glad you know what to expect

Good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to INeedAFinancialAdvisor For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (May 31st, 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeh View Post
    Chrissy, I cannot help you with CS6. However, I can tell you that the transition with Big Sur has been interesting. Now it's smoother. But in the beginning I couldn't even watch YouTube videos on Safari for a few days. I didn't mind it, though. It was quite refreshing

However, according to this thread, which you've probably read is an hit or miss....
    Thanks. Yes that's one of the threads I found.
    Alternatively, if you're not a heavy Photoshop user, and If you want to update to Big Sur you might want to look into a Free Gimp or a 50$ Affinity.
    I agree, the Gimp meets my basic needs. If you don't need to do any professional work, it's probably fine for you.