Thread: ASC Bologna Extra Arco Verde

Thanks

Default ASC Bologna Extra Arco Verde

For your consideration is an amazing pen - the Armando Simoni Club Bologna Extra Arco Verde celluloid fountain pen #75 with large 18k magic flex nib. I purchased this pen from a very well known and respected seller on the forum. This pen has been one of my grail pens for a long time, and for good reason. The pen has been inked and used but is absolutely stunning and in wonderful condition. Please see the images for your review. Prior to my ownership it was professionally tuned by Mark Bacas and I cannot say enough about how well it writes. These pens have a tendency to be gushers out of the box, but Mark tuned it wonderfully and the pen has great consistent flow and is very smooth! Needless to say I am sad to see it go. It is quite simply too large of a pen for me. I take great pride in caring for my pens and have had the pleasure of working with some of the finest gentleman/woman on this network. I can assure you that this pen was stored safely, well cared for, and is in beautiful condition. Included in the purchase is the ASC Bologna Extra Arco Verde fountain pen, the ASC black pen box, and outer cardboard ASC black box. I purchased the pen without the pamphlets, papers and thus do not have them. I am located in the US and will provide shipping to the CONUS fully insured once I've received clear payment via paypal. These pens are highly sought after and becoming quite rare these days. I am asking $1995obo with included priority shipping insured along with a 50ml bottle of Rohrer & Klinger Smaragdgrun ink. It pairs with the green celluloid beautifully!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Grampy55
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Grampy55; May 11th, 2021 at 03:21 PM.