Thread: FS: Franklin-Christoph M02 Architect, Kaweco Special Italic

Thanks

Exclamation FS: Franklin-Christoph M02 Architect, Kaweco Special Italic

Hi y'all. Couple underused pens with fun grinds up today. Pics, verification, and writing sample videos here: http://imgur.com/a/4orgjOl.

First up is my new Kaweco Special in navy blue with a broad crisp italic nib ground by yours truly. Got this in the mail a few days ago and I think I just prefer the black version. Pen is aluminum with a blue colored coating and silver colored accents. Cap screws onto the back of the barrel for secure posting. I'll include the pictured pocket clip in addition to a Kaweco converter and the original Kaweco tin. For all of the above plus CONUS shipping, I'm asking $85 or best offer.

SOLD Next is a Franklin-Christoph Model 02 in "nuclear green" with a broad Jowo steel nib that I ground into a smooth, curved architect. I love this pen, but I have other 02s I'm after, so I'm letting this one go. Few small spots of staining inside the cap, but should be removable with a good wash. I'll include the FC-branded converter and leather pen sleeve. For all that plus CONUS shipping I'm looking for $150 or best offer.

PayPal friends/family, venmo, or cashapp preferred. As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane my friends. ❤️

Last edited by DomainOfDolin; May 13th, 2021 at 03:33 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DomainOfDolin For This Useful Post:

Yazeh (May 13th, 2021)

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Franklin-Christoph M02 Architect, Kaweco Special Italic

You make such a nice , fun, Architect.
    Somebody is gonna be very happy.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Franklin-Christoph M02 Architect, Kaweco Special Italic

That is an amazing nib. How did you grind it so smoothly? Really different form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk