Thread: Need help with flow, or non flow actually, on a Noodlers Tripletail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Need help with flow, or non flow actually, on a Noodlers Tripletail

If I don't mention any information that will help here, just ask and I'll provide everything I know.

First off, Noodler's tripletail flex pen with Birmingham Co. Ultramarine ink 80% Diluted. Pen, using compatible 308 cartridge, completely filled, pre-heatset, was vomiting ink onto my Rhodia notepad. Ink and cartridge removed, swapped for the filler that comes with the pen, still vomiting ink.
    After heat setting pen, refilled and tested with both the 308 cartridge and the filler it came with, now 0-5% inkflow. Not a clue what is wrong now, so anything helps here.

Any advice helps, this is my first noodlers, and if I'm being honest, my last as well.

Tried to post pictures of the "pen" here, but photo uploader is not working at all. so.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,367 Times in 3,978 Posts

Default Re: Need help with flow, or non flow actually, on a Noodlers Tripletail

Are the pictures on your computer?
    If so go to your post, click on Edit Post, and use the Manage Attachments box to upload them then add them to the post from the Manage Attachments box. It's very straightforward.
    Check out how to do this under the ^^^FAQ tab > Reading and Posting messages > Attachments and Images
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens