Thread: Leonardo Momento Zero Grande Primary Manipulation 4 Review- Is it worth the hype?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Leonardo Momento Zero Grande Primary Manipulation 4 Review- Is it worth the hype?

Pros-

Immaculate finish

Very beautiful resin

Good ink capacity

The gold stub nib on my pen is very very nice & very smooth.It writes very wet.

Very nice grip section

Well Balanced Pen

Great red ebonite feeder which matches color and scheme of the pen

Cons-

Bit costly

Only 70 pieces limited edition

Had a bad encounter with Leonardo Customer Service in some other case, I emailed them but they never replied.Although my most of Leonardo Pens turned out great out of the box

Things you should know –

The new 2021 collaboration between Leonardo Officina (Italy) and Jonathan Brooks of the Carolina Pen Company (USA)*

Material – Primary Manipulation 4 Custom Acrylic made by Carolina Pen Company

Trim- Rose Gold

Nib- 14k gold nib

Feed – Ebonite in Red*

Filling Mechanism – Piston Filler

Pen Length (closed) – 5.9 in. / 150mm

Pen Length(uncapped) – 5.24 in. / 133mm

Pen Length(Posted) – 6.73 in. / 171mm

Cap Length- 2.67 in. / 67.7mm

Weight with cap – 31 gram

Weight without cap – 20 gram

Weight of cap – 11 gram

Nib Options – EF, F, M, B, Stub 1.1 & Elastic (F)

Packing/Presentation-*Great**, Leonardo has done great job. This pen comes in a very very beautiful box with Limited Edition & Primary Manipulation written over it. Their is black box inside with their logo & their is another box which carries the pen. Their is a booklet, warranty card inside it.*Their is a complimentary Leonardo Red Ink bottle inside the box,I have used the ink it’s nice. The unboxing experience is very good overall.

Material/Build Quality-*Great*, The material is just stunning. It looks better in person than photos, Carolina Pen Company has done a great job. The rose gold trims at end of the body & section looks really nice. It’s very aesthetically pleasing. The pen is large but it’s very very well balanced , you will love writing with it. The section tapers a bit,it’s very nice to hold.The piston mechanism works flawlessly & compliments this great design.The material is very very colorful & you will get compliments wherever you carry this pen.

Nib & Writing Experience-*Great**, it comes in many different options- EF, F, M, B, Stub 1.1, Elastic (F) . It’s a #6 size nib & works very well.My nib was very smooth out of the box. It offers a bit line variation too. This pen is very wet & I enjoy writing with it. The red feed compliments the design well.
    Conclusion-*Amazing Pen , This pen is just amazing in all aspects. You will enjoy writing it. If you are looking a good acrylic pen & have the budget you can go for this pen. I am sure you will not be disappointed. Leonardo & Carolina Pen Company both have done a great job in this pen.

Note- I tested this pen lent by my friend Mr. Wilson for a week & review is based on my personal experiences. This pen is very beautiful in real, one of the best acrylics I have seen till now

https://inkpenlover.wordpress.com/20...orth-the-hype/

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inkpenlover For This Useful Post:

Robert (May 19th, 2021)