Thread: WTB Danitrio Hyotan

Thanks

Default WTB Danitrio Hyotan

I’m interested in buying a Danitrio Hyotan tamenuri, kamanuri, or maki-e. Prefer medium or fine nib; am in US. OK to respond by private message. Pictures appreciated!
    Last edited by Turquoise; May 21st, 2021 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: WTB Danitrio Hyotan

To the person who sent me a response — I tried to send a reply to you by PM but got a message that your mail box has exceeded its quota and no more messages can be accepted. I’m not naming you because you may wish to remain private ;-)

Here is my response in case you check back on this thread: “ Thank you for the quick response! That is indeed a lovely hyotan. I am hoping to find a tamenuri or kamanuri finish, however; the beige is beautiful but isn’t really my “cup of tea” Do you mind if I get back to you on this once there’s been a chance for others to respond?”

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise View Post
    To the person who sent me a response — I tried to send a reply to you by PM but got a message that your mail box has exceeded its quota and no more messages can be accepted. I’m not naming you because you may wish to remain private ;-)

Here is my response in case you check back on this thread: “ Thank you for the quick response! That is indeed a lovely hyotan. I am hoping to find a tamenuri or kamanuri finish, however; the beige is beautiful but isn’t really my “cup of tea” Do you mind if I get back to you on this once there’s been a chance for others to respond?”
    T'was me. I got the notification that my inbox was full after you tried to respond. I just wanted to offer it, since you were looking and understand that it wasn't what you were seeking.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Wile E Coyote;326084]
    Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise View Post
    T'was me. I got the notification that my inbox was full after you tried to respond. I just wanted to offer it, since you were looking and understand that it wasn't what you were seeking.
    I’m glad you got the message! Thank you again!