Thread: Nvidia Control Panel won't open WIN7

Thanks

Default Nvidia Control Panel won't open WIN7

I don't know whats a good sub forum to post this in so I'll just use this one and if its wrong then kindly tell me which one is would be better.

Anyway with that out of the way I bought Witcher 3 today since it was on sale and then looked up tweek guides so I could get it above 30 fps. I found a guide that said to use the nvidia control panel to turn on FXAA with power saving mode.

My problem is that I can't get the control panel to open no matter what I do and I reinstalled the latest drivers (which hard crashed my PC and caused the CHKDSK to run in the bios while it booted back up) and it still doesn't load up. I tried using a shortcut on my desktop, right clicking on the desktop and selecting NVIDIA Control Panel and going to the location its installed and starting it from there and none of it works. I also tried using the taskmanager to turn off nvidia processes and still nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Default Re: Nvidia Control Panel won't open WIN7

Hey Nhn Ph, you can resolve Nvidia control panel issues by installing the driver from NVIDIA GeForce Experience again. To do that, just open NVIDIA GeForce Experience, go to the Drivers section and choose Re-install the driver option before picking the option of Quick install. In the end, go for the commands that are on the screen to finish the reinstall process and after the driver is reinstalled, you can see in case the issue has been fixed or not. For further solutions, you can go for https://appuals.com/fix-nvidia-control-panel-wont-open/ on this web page. You can also check that Nvidia Control Panel isn’t hidden. This can be done by tapping the Windows key + S and enter the control panel. Here from the list of results go for the option of Control Panel to pick Nvidia Control Panel. In the end, go to Desktop and choose the option of Add Desktop Context Menu and Show Notification Tray Icon.